• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sun Nov 2 - Sunny 60

Hey guys, I am at Putnam Park on Sat but anyone want to get together for lunch on Sun? Forecast is sunny and 60 for Sun.

My first choice would be Hooters in Florence, KY (since it's nearby)
Second choice would be QSL in Milford
Third choice would be ?

If you guys want to go for a drive, and come down to Hooters I know A LOT of good windy roads in NKY that are only a few minutes South of here.

Jim

I'll be in Florence working on Sunday, so I'm definetly down. I'm off at 6 if anyone still wants to meet up :biggrin:

Jim,

You've really been working Putnam! I would love to join you Sunday, but I'm working on our month-end. I checked out the KY Bluegrass Park course a couple of weeks ago.....are you thinking of joining?

Ray

Going to hold off on Bluegrass as I don't know if Comair will still be around next year. I will probably still be down there every weekend instructing.

Looks like it will be a great track. We drove the open part, and there are some neat elevation changes! Driving from Lebanon is 70 miles one way....I will probably pass on joining and continue the drivers education sessions until I get more time to enjoy.
icon7.gif

Ray

22 miles from my driveway! :biggrin:

Registration will open Sun Nov 2 for 10/10ths first Bluegrass Track Day next year. Better sign up Sun because I'm sure it will sell out fast. They are suppose to have at least a dozen events there next year.

Cool Florence around 6pm..

BTW Kyle has his head inserted in his woman... He is kind of oblivious to anything anymore..:rolleyes:Poor guy hahahahahahhaha:biggrin:

?????????????????????????????????
Get the fuck out of here. I see my girl maybe two days a week. I'll be there today at 6pm.

Truely though, I hardly EVER get on NSXPRIME right now. It's summer time and I just haven't been messing on the computer that much. Too much yard work and motorcycles to ride.

?????????????????????????????????
Get the fuck out of here. I see my girl maybe two days a week. I'll be there today at 6pm.

Truely though, I hardly EVER get on NSXPRIME right now. It's summer time and I just haven't been messing on the computer that much. Too much yard work and motorcycles to ride.

hahahaha Joke :biggrin: Touchy touchy You kow I love your girl:eek:

UPDATE:

So adam and I got on 75 north pretty hard... then hit the tight onramp to 275 West towards the Airport. I gave her some stick and we were doing a good 140+ when we passed a sheriff's car sitting in the median. :eek:
My heart stopped.
He never even turned on his lights. We got off at the next exit, sat in a parking lot for a second looking for lights. Nothing. Got back on and headed home at a conservative 65mph.

UPDATE:

So adam and I got on 75 north pretty hard... then hit the tight onramp to 275 West towards the Airport. I gave her some stick and we were doing a good 140+ when we passed a sheriff's car sitting in the median. :eek:
My heart stopped.
He never even turned on his lights. We got off at the next exit, sat in a parking lot for a second looking for lights. Nothing. Got back on and headed home at a conservative 65mph.

WOW :eek:

I knew someone would be tempted to race that kia :tongue:

It depends on how you look at it.... when we pulled off the highway for 5 minutes, the kia may have passed us..... but I still doubt it.

Redneck: "ay........ ay........ you wanna race? I'll race all you bitches..... let's go (revs kia motor, blue smoke puking out the back).... ay.... are you gonna bitch out?"

Brian: "dude, you better get your moms car home, she's gonna get pissed".

LOL. :biggrin:

Ahh great story Kyle! I don't know if you heard, but I broke my foot at the end of October. I am only rolling in the automatic cars now.:biggrin:
It kills me to see that everyone finally gets together (Hooters at that) on a beautiful weekend and I lay at home with foot propped up looking out the window.:mad:

Hopefully someone took some pics or video!

Back