• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sunday branch in Lake Geneva anyone?

Is anyone interested in doing a Sunday brunch in Lake Geneva? It looks like it has been done before and everyone seemed to like the idea.

Where:

The name of the resort in Lake Geneva is the Grand Geneva Resort.
Grand Geneva Resort website
Geneva Chophouse website

When:

Sunday, September 25th 11am.

Please check your calendars and post here if you either can or can't make it. This way we can see if it could work, we can also move this if a lot of members will not be able to attend on the 25th.

Thanks and see you there!

Last edited:
Will do my best to make it on 9/25. I know the area well and often enjoy the lower WI roads and countryside for weekend drives. Planning on going to Lake Mills this Sunday as well and maybe Supercar Saturday tomorrow. Hope to see you on 9/25. -joe

A couple of us up here might be interested. It's been a while since there was a meet there middle of Oct may be better just my 2.

I would love to join in...

Can I join to drool over the NSX's with my RSX unless I've gotten one by then...

Can I join to drool over the NSX's with my RSX unless I've gotten one by then...

It would be great if you could make it.

I was there this morning to "test" the place and everything looks great. The resort considers 8 or more a small party which requiries a reservation, let's wait a couple more days for more members to post here and then we could start a list.

BTW, the food was great. See you all there!

Count us in. My wife said the food was very good. Are the Chicago Folks meeting at the lake Forest Oasis? Address is 26905 N Bradley Rd Lake Forest Il North bound. Do our fellow prime members have a good route to drive after Brunch??? Jeff:smile:

Tentatively in! But looking good!

I'd like you to come so I can meet you.(no homo) Your car looked amazing at Wekfest

Hi all,

I spoke with the managment at Grand Geneva and we have a green light. We don't need a solid reservation with any type of deposits but they did ask for a ballpark number that way they can prepare a big enough table for us. Let's get an official list going.

We are told to arrive at 11am, they have another group coming at 10.

1. Paul +1
2. Chau (2003 Rio yellow) +1

I'm excited ;).

Last edited:
Updaated list:

1. Paul (Brylek) +1
2. Chau (2003 Rio yellow) +1
3. Phill (Pruhnke) +1
4. Jeff (shogunnsx) +1
5. Tri (2jz-nsx)
6. Joe (Josimon)
7. Zaram (ROCKFORD_NSX)
8. Robert ('91 carbon fiber widebody) +1
9. Brian (Rutnsx)

If you are planning on comming and you don't see your name on this list then please update it.

Some of us are planning on meetimg on the Lake Forest Oasis around 10am.

Last edited:
Count us in. My wife said the food was very good. Are the Chicago Folks meeting at the lake Forest Oasis? Address is 26905 N Bradley Rd Lake Forest Il North bound. Do our fellow prime members have a good route to drive after Brunch??? Jeff:smile:

Paul- I am now confirmed and looking forward to this. Thanks for organizing. Also like the idea of a Lake Forest Oasis gathering for those of us on that route. I will be there around 9am on the north side of the north bound lot getting a head start on my coffee. Will get rolling nlt 10 for the drive to L. Geneva. Hope to see others there too. Otherwise looking fwrd to meeting everyone at the LG Resort. -joe

This looks great so far :).

I also wanted to let everyone know that if you are not on the confirmed list you can still show up. We do have a reservation that allows for more than we have confirmed.

For those who are not familiar with the resort it is the second larger entrance. When you walk in to the hotel you will see a restaurant, that's not where you want to go :). If you turn left you will see a second restaurant and this is the one where you want to be. The price per person is $33 and everything is included unless you want to start with the heavy stuff at 11am... :D

I am assuming this is a rain or shine event. Always try to avoid the road grime that comes with wet weather but do not want to miss the chance to meet other members of the NSX owners club. Hope to see you all at LGR or the LF oasis for those going north on the tollway (will be there 9ish). -joe

Thanks everyone for coming, we should do this more often!

Here are some of the pictures I took:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1292.jpg
    IMG_1292.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_1300.jpg
    IMG_1300.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_1306.jpg
    IMG_1306.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_1327.jpg
    IMG_1327.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_1331.jpg
    IMG_1331.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_1340.jpg
    IMG_1340.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 752
Paul- thanks for the pics and more importantly thanks for organizing this great event. Thanks too to Phil and Krista for charting the enjoyable post-brunch drive. I enjoyed meeting everyone and look fwrd to a mid winter CIR event. Until then, pls stay well. -joe

Back