• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sunday drive june 7th

Alki Ave. Seattle - Lynnwood, WA - Monterey, CA
Can we drive somewhere?? I think 'Dan Swaigan' from SF area is in town, i want to give him a ride some place fun..any ideas guys? lunch at southcenter then go-kart at pacific? bbq in the afternoon at my place?

Anyone in food business? i need some assistant quick.

Arnon's house 1pm sunday sounds great,:biggrin: thanks arnon:wink:

I would like to be there but I'm just getting back from the hospital as my NSX was rear ended tonight maybe totaled.
Rick

Dude!! That sucks!!

Glad to hear you're ok. Let me know if you need a back doc. Hopefully it's just minor damage to you and the car.....

:frown::frown::frown::frown: damn man that's horrible. :frown::frown::frown::frown:

Holy crap Rick! Good to know ur alive, but coming back from the hospital?! What happened?

Thanks Chris and everyone that has responded in PM's also.
I'm alright I guess its kind of hard to hurt an old fart whose body (over many years) is used to getting pounded by formula cars.
I was stopped on marine view drive attempting to turn left into the Ark restaurant at about 1900 marine view drive about 6:00Pm last night, a lady in a SUV stopped behind me without any issues but then she was rear ended by a honda civic that never slowed down (30-40MPH) and plowed into her.
The scary thing was the civic had two little kids in the back seat luckily in car seats and the civic was totaled smoke billowing everywhere as we struggled to get the kids out! The driver of the civic (no insurance) also was transported no fatalities just bad bumps and bruises on everyone including the old fart.
Charles has a shop in Lynwood for me to take my car to and it may not be as bad as I think (we shall wait for the estimate) if so my car will be repaired and I won't have to look for another one (dread having to find another black one) I think Erik got the best one for sale(LOL). So we shall see I will have to put my old wheels on for the repairs so as to not get overspray on the new ones and will have a new paint job on my car I guess. So no tears yet just gritted teeth as I look at it in the garage. This is really different for me I used to tearing corners off of formula cars that happens when you are going for the pointy edge of the grid sometimes and it is part of participation, but tearing up the best car I've owned feels completely different I must say and not a comfortable feeling!

Last edited:
Back