• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Super car Sunday.

ok so im definetly in for sure. My car is put back together and ready to go.
IMG_20120822_110747.jpg

I will driver her around today and make sure everything is looking good.

ok so im definetly in for sure. My car is put back together and ready to go.
IMG_20120822_110747.jpg

I will driver her around today and make sure everything is looking good.

Nice man. I will be visiting.... Soon lol. I am in charge of 6 buildings, one being vvile automotive.

More importantly here is the address to the first spot, which you ^^^ will be at ;)

525 Grand Ave
Diamond Bar‎ CA‎ 91765
USA

I have not attended a drive in spirit lately...so go ahead and sign me up for this one, in spirit, of course. :biggrin:

I have not attended a drive in spirit lately...so go ahead and sign me up for this one, in spirit, of course. :biggrin:

Has there been any other way for you lately.:tongue:

where are we meeting up at in socal? LES?! In front of office depot on brookhurst again like always?:tongue:

No as there are already 2 meeting spots and don't want to get up any earlier to have a 3rd meeting spot. Just meet at the Diamond Bar location listed above or on the first post.

Adrain, comming from where you live you could meet at dbar or try to intersect us. We will be taking 57 to 210 anyways.

And yes, dbar is a meeting spot. A smaller one. That takes us to Arcadia, the main one where I'm expecting 40-60 cars. But do top number / two (flake rate) so 30 will be there to roll to Woodland hills.

I don't even know the route to Malibu, les has kept it quite a secret lol

Looks like I won't be able to make this drive, change of plans for this weekend - heading to Vegas :biggrin:. You guys have a fun and safe drive though!

David

Adrain, comming from where you live you could meet at dbar or try to intersect us. We will be taking 57 to 210 anyways.

And yes, dbar is a meeting spot. A smaller one. That takes us to Arcadia, the main one where I'm expecting 40-60 cars. But do top number / two (flake rate) so 30 will be there to roll to Woodland hills.

I don't even know the route to Malibu, les has kept it quite a secret lol

Well I checked and it only takes 10 minutes longer to meet up at arcadia and I wont have to wake up or leave the house as early so I will just see you guys there.

sigh, Im a maybe again. Some friends want to do a pool party at my house but havent told them yes yet. Both sounds like so much fun.

Good chance for me. My surfing itch will be scratched tomorrow morning :)

Super Car Sunday comes once a year for this drive. It will be over quite early so you can still get your "other" events in the same day. Come on Man!

Unless ur doing an epic pool party like in a music video, be there haha

Back