• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SUPER NSX meet (aka - PAG Feb 3rd): Photo & Video~!!!

Thanks for sharing :smile: I caught a glimpse of me in there.....pretty cools.:biggrin:

here's the LONG await PAG NSX cruise videos.... sorry for the poor upload quality as its uploaded on YOUTUBE for now... i'm having the video guy upload it to the refered LIVEVIDEO site in the next day or so.... so till then.... ENJOY~!!!
yeah... little hard to see there... :wink: :biggrin:

cartmanglasses.jpg

working on it :biggrin:

we should do another get together, PAG or not.... just to do a cruise video... with a few more camera cars,and get a proper video put together~!!!

:biggrin:

should be fun... we should all get a maybe saturday morning breakfast run in together... get 30-40 NSX's again... and find a stretch of road we can all cruise and film on... :biggrin:

just an idea simmering :tongue:

Thanks Daniel, I cant wait till I get my X and join the Party.

Keep us informed!

I'm in for a cruise video. We should make one like the 3si/FTV video :biggrin: :wink: if someone has the hookups with girls!! Only problem is I have the police academy on Sat, so I'm only available on Sundays.

Wow i missed out on that, Shouldve gone.

we'llorganize another SUPER meet soon~!!!

Great pics JDMnsxR; residents in Tustin and Irvine must've enjoyed seeing that procession of cars on a Saturday morning.

Hopefully I'll make it out to PAG the next time NSXs are the featured marque.

for sure... i'd love to do another FEATURED NSX day if possible... and roll out 50+ for that one!!!

Back