• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Supercharged NSX/Gallardo Tunnel runs

Tunnel accelerations, always a delight to hear!

Chris

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tuvvpKOmQt8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Was that SUV part of the group?

I hate it when you are just having fun by yourself or with friends (minding your own business safely) and someone decides to join in uninvited and act as if you are racing them or something.

I had a fellow wth a STR8 Jeep pull along my CTSC NSX at a traffic light and call out, pointing to my NSX, that his truck would "blow that car away."

I smiled and responded, "Yeah, what was I thinking? I should have bought one of those!" I then popped in a tape of clarinet Polkas, cranked it up and just grinned at him nodding my head.

He decided to just leave me alone. .:biggrin:

I had a fellow wth a STR8 Jeep pull along my CTSC NSX at a traffic light and call out, pointing to my NSX, that his truck would "blow that car away."

I smiled and responded, "Yeah, what was I thinking? I should have bought one of those!" I then popped in a tape of clarinet Polkas, cranked it up and just grinned at him nodding my head.

lol That was a good comeback! You made it clear to him that he couldn't get under your skin, and he was the one who left with his tail between his legs. Nice! :D

Thanks for sharing. That NSX looks and sounds fast! I am yet to go for a ride in a SC'd NSX to feel the difference....

The difference is HUGE. Definitely try a SC or Turbocharged NSX if you get the chance.

Chris

Boy that guy must have been pissed off, HAHA.

Back