• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Superlap at Eastern Creek 2010

it's been a few days and no hits, so i'd assume the answer is no. But i did waste some time looking through the photo galleries on that website looking for NSX's. :D

We will be there to battle against the best! Just hoping we can get a proper tire out there! Hope to meet you guys in person.

That's Awesome. Our workshop is closing so we can attend. (To spectate unfortunately)

If there's anything I can help you with during your stay just let me know.

I have many contacts in the industry so if I can help I will.

Great to hear and thank you for the offer! Do you happen to know if E85 is available down there?

Yes, we have E85 Plus which is even better than normal E85.

E85 is mixed with 91 Octane ULP

E85 Plus is mixed with 98 Octane ULP (The V8 Supercars use this fuel)

Don't quote me on the Percentage but I think 15% ULP

I'll find out who the Supplier is & if it'll be available at the Circuit.

Most of the Aussie cars will be Running on E85 anyway.

Wow, thanks for that info. We will have to tune the car out there for sure then. Hopefully, its available at the track. Thanks for the help!

Wow, thanks for that info. We will have to tune the car out there for sure then. Hopefully, its available at the track. Thanks for the help!

I'd be able to organise some free dyno time for you within 10 min drive of the track if need be. We'd be able to make sure some E85 (plus) is on hand also.

Also, what tyres do you need?

Oh, and whrdnsx you'll have to visit when you're in Syd. :cool:

Driving the NSX down?

I'd be able to organise some free dyno time for you within 10 min drive of the track if need be. We'd be able to make sure some E85 (plus) is on hand also.

Driving the NSX down?

No worries Mark
I'd like to drive down, but my car has no inlet manifold (Hint)
We have a group booking to fly so it was just easier. 12 hours is a little uncomfortable with no A/C and no Radio (Full NSX-R spec)
How far is your workshop from the track? Do you have my "Hypertune" inlet manifold ready to pick up maybe??

No worries Mark
I'd like to drive down, but my car has no inlet manifold (Hint)
We have a group booking to fly so it was just easier. 12 hours is a little uncomfortable with no A/C and no Radio (Full NSX-R spec)
How far is your workshop from the track? Do you have my "Hypertune" inlet manifold ready to pick up maybe??

I'm going to build a new intake setup really soon. I'll make sure there's one extra with your name on it.

I have just (today) decided to move to a suburb about 10-15 mins from Eastern Creek. We should be well and truly moved in and set up by the time superlap comes around. Also, there will be plenty of space to acomodate the FX NSX. :cool:

Driving the NSX down?

Thank you very much for the offer! We will definetely take you up on it as we would like to verify the tune out there. Good to hear E85 is available as well.

In regards to tyres, we are looking for A048GS or A050R in the largest size possible which I think is 265/18.

Thanks again for the help and please email me at [email protected] to discuss further.

Hi guys

Cant wait to see the NSX in action

As for the E85, if you have trouble gettin them in the drums.

You could also get it from the pumps at

ROZELLE (SPEEDWAY) - United Petroluem

Address:
127 Victoria Road
ROZELLE NSW 2039
Phone:
02 9555 7619
Opening Hours:
05.00am-11.00pm, 7 days a week

I'm there this weekend. I've not entered the NSX though I will be part of the "pit crew" for a fellow Honda guy... Look out for John in a red S2000...

Looking forward to catching up with some of you eastern NSX owners :biggrin:

Is Billy and the FXMD NSX not coming anymore? I couldn't see them in the entry list?? :frown:

Laurie.

Seems to have gone quiet. I don't think they are coming. The NSX was the only car I was interested in really.

Still, plenty of quick cars running.

I'm keen to meet other NSX owners, I'll be wearing a "Rocketsports" Hat.

Its a shame the FX NSX isnt coming and the weather!

Hopfully get to meet other NSX owners also

Will try and spot out for you WHRDNSX.

I'll be wearing a F&E Performance t-shirt

Weather forecast says a few shower, lets hope the weather holds out.

We are so bummed out we did not make it out there as well! It ended up being a blessing as we had some issues with the new set-up that would have ended our race if the car were over there.

In speaking with the organizer they are looking to do it on an annual basis so hopefully next year we will make it!

Until then we will have to smash the Buttonwillow record here to show how fast we really are.

Here is our new video that just came out as well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9a42nbVHKc

Last edited:
Awesome event.

Cyber Evo smashed them all by over a second & was under the 11 year old V8 Supercar lap record.
They missed all of Friday as they snapped the end of a Camshaft & lunched the engine.
I noticed the Scion didn't turn up either.

Might have to prep my NSX for next year.

Back