• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SV/Tucson

Havnsx77, I go to tucson VERY frequently. Maybe we can plan something during the week sometime. I got nothin to do until parts come in for my bike.

For the people who don't detail their own cars, who do use here in Tucson? But why bother since my car is black :mad:! Thinking just using the self-car wash places and use their spot free rinse btw full detail.

Btw, don't forget UofA first home game is this Saturday against NAU(yes they do have a football team, lol). Hopefully the scoreboard is ready by then.

Anyways, stay cool! And hopefully see you guys at the next Coffee and Cars(my first).

You are welcome to swing by my place to detail your car, I have the necessary goop and polishing gear although there is some good black specific goop that others swear by. Just off the 10 and Elliot up in PHX.

Have actually been thinking about putting together a detail day involving cold beverages, football games on tv, etc if anyone is interested since driving weather is just about here.

Back