• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SynergyAutoworks vs evof575gtc

How about we lock this thread now? Just a thought....

:smile: (Before someone says something that they wish they hadn't...come on guys, we're all friends here)

As for armageddon, I hope it's the giant meteor because the mothership will be traveling behind it waiting to beam up us worthy few before it strikes the earth.

It's ok Vance. No worry to be frightened. The mother ship may beam you up too and I hear they have the nsx on the new home planet already!

WOW!!!
Since you have no reality, OK, I'll pretend with ya so you don't feel left out:wink:

I met your buddy Spock the other day, he told during one of his dangerous mission, he was beamed down to Fresno. He told me you and that city had some thing in common... Smell the same...lol
spock2.jpg

Last edited:
I got like a HUNDRED emails from people willing to match my $50 and add another $50 to see who MODE4 is and another 100 pms on guesses LOL.

WHO IS THE 4 IN MODEMONEY, I MEAN MODE 4????? AND WHAT PRODUCTS WILL YOU NEXT COPY FROM OTHERS AND SELL TO US FOR MORE THAN 300% PROFIT SO WE CAN ALL HELP YOU GUYS STAY IN BUSINESS?? =[/SIZE]
See Yay, you lied again. If you can provide me those 100 emails, I'll give you $50 bucks!!! AND I wouldn't do a charge back like what you did to Downforce:wink: :rolleyes:

And

I'll offer 50 cents for any one on the Internet who can disclose the true identity of YayNSX. AKA Sonny. Pictures required. AND also I wouldn't do a charge back like what he did to Downforce after I pay you. Also I wouldn't sell you stuff that is not as advertised and refuse to give refund. Oh yeah, I wouldn't sell rotors with "life time warrantee" without presenting the public with legit warrantee information. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Hey Yay

I do know the Mode4 members.

But that is irrelevent since the next cloeset thing are MOLE4, they do pronounce similarly. I have their pictures here. Want to pay me $50 bucks since three of the four pictures are probably much more pleasant to look at ?:biggrin:

cindy-crawford5.jpg

marilyn-monroe3.jpg

angelina-jolie5.jpg

goldmember.jpg

Last edited:
Really? What's fresno smell like Vance? I don't live there.

I go meet other owners all the time when I can from Fresno to Sacramento ...
:confused: :confused: :confused:
Did I said you live in Fresno? But according to you, you have been there:biggrin: :rolleyes: :wink: Just point out what you said:eek: :biggrin:

Hey isn't that Ramin? really great guy met him in oklahama city. Glad to see you here on prime.

viewthread.php

:confused: :confused: :confused:
Did I said you live in Fresno? But according to you, you have been there:biggrin: :rolleyes: :wink: Just point out what you said:eek: :biggrin:

Actually did live there several moons ago for a short while before the mother ship left towards earth.

So what's the spring break rush at the hookah shop like vance? You actually sell the pipes too? I might be back in the market for one.

I'll offer 50 cents for any one on the Internet who can disclose the true identity of YayNSX. AKA Sonny. Pictures required. AND also I wouldn't do a charge back like what he did to Downforce after I pay you. Also I wouldn't sell you stuff that is not as advertised and refuse to give refund. Oh yeah, I wouldn't sell rotors with "life time warrantee" without presenting the public with legit warrantee information. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Hey Yay

But that is irrelevent since the next cloeset thing are MOLE4, they do pronounce similarly. I have their pictures here. Want to pay me $50 bucks since three of the four pictures are probably much more pleasant to look at ?:biggrin:

WHAT A LOSER, WHY DO YOU KEEP PASSING OUT THE FALSE INFO?
HERE IS THE THREAD HOW YOU LOOKED SO DUMB WHEN I PROOVED EVERYTHING YOU SAID WS WRONG LOL. AND HERE IS ANOTHER WHERE I TELL EVERYONE WHERE THOSE ROTORS COME FROM AND THIER WARRANTY INFORMATION SO WHAT WERE YOU SAYING ??
SO AGAIN I POSTED ALL THE INFO AND YOU STILL KEEP PASSING OUT FALSE INFORMATION AND ACT LIKE IT NEVER HAPPENED. ALL YOU DO IS LIE AND KEEP REPEATING IT HOPING PEOPLE WILL JUST BELIEVE YOU SINCE YOU KEEP SAYING IT LOL...
HERE IS ALL THE THINGS YOU ASKED FOR JUST KEEP THE MONEY YOU NEED IT WITH YOUR BUSINESS RUNNING LIKE APE SHIET BUT LOOK WHO IS RUNNING IT:rolleyes:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101833
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101602&page=3

Last edited:
I just want a cf diffusser for 91-01 bumpers....make this and all will be well again.:wink:

Hey Yay

HERE IS THE THREAD HOW YOU LOOKED SO DUMB WHEN I PROOVED EVERYTHING YOU SAID WS WRONG LOL. AND HERE IS ANOTHER WHERE I TELL EVERYONE WHERE THOSE ROTORS COME FROM AND THIER WARRANTY INFORMATION SO WHAT WERE YOU SAYING ??
SO AGAIN I POSTED ALL THE INFO AND YOU STILL KEEP PASSING OUT FALSE INFORMATION AND ACT LIKE IT NEVER HAPPENED. ALL YOU DO IS LIE AND KEEP REPEATING IT HOPING PEOPLE WILL JUST BELIEVE YOU SINCE YOU KEEP SAYING IT LOL...
HERE IS ALL THE THINGS YOU ASKED FOR JUST KEEP THE MONEY YOU NEED IT WITH YOUR BUSINESS RUNNING LIKE APE SHIET BUT LOOK WHO IS RUNNING IT:rolleyes:

Yay, Sonny, Scam artist, what ever you are. I assumed after all the posts you have made, you can at least learn how to quote people.

By they way, what's going on with the illegal charge back you pulled on DF? Are you going to the right thing by refund the money to 2fastxeg?

OR at least learn how not to call every one a "looser" on the Internet after you were warned by the administrator? lol

Last edited:
I firmly believe the IGNORE function was invented with you in mind.

Vance Dont Worry Buddy I M Going To Have A Lot Of Fun With You Later Lol
So Vance Are You So Embarassed That You Can't Even Admit You Are Part Of Mode4 ?? Or Are They Embarassed To Have You Be Part Of Them? Either Way If You Pay Me I Can Have A Few Girls Give You A Your First Kiss. And If You Pay Me Some More You Can Post Pics With You Holding Them And Put It On Your Myspace

Anyway I M Done Having Fun With Yall Lud Wants Me To Be Nice So From Now I Will..

Vance Dont Worry Buddy I M Going To Have A Lot Of Fun With You Later Lol
So Vance Are You So Embarassed That You Can't Even Admit You Are Part Of Mode4 ?? Or Are They Embarassed To Have You Be Part Of Them? Either Way If You Pay Me I Can Have A Few Girls Give You A Your First Kiss. And If You Pay Me Some More You Can Post Pics With You Holding Them And Put It On Your Myspace

Anyway I M Done Having Fun With Yall Lud Wants Me To Be Nice So From Now I Will..
21447264_32af7ed058.jpg

Yep, people are gullible. After all, I trick DF into sending me stuff without knowing I will do a charge back, and I sucker some one into buying my beat up NSX parts that is NOT according to the description. And I got away by threatening people, calling them names on Prime. Now, all I have to do is play the waiting game for the rotors GB. After all, the warrantee I listed is way too good of a deal to pass on.... The waiting game... Mhmmmmm
lol

So that's your way of being nice by making up stories again? I'm a member of MODE4 and refuse to disclose my self? Your conspiracy theory?

OK, maybe Koolaid can beam you up with him when the giant meteor hits the earth.

BTW,

I found this on Google, maybe you and Koolaid can save humanity by arrange a group buy. I'm sure smart people will flock to this GB so they can be ready if the world does come to an end.

Make sure you tell ever one to say "Beam me up Scotty" as part of the instruction when armagedon is near or you will not honor the warrantee.

Complete instructions/definition: Click Me:smile:

Also a free hint for you; make sure to do the GB without disclosing your name, and do it under Koolaid so you have a good chance of fooling people again, such as good people on Primers. Also, under the Koolaid name, people may actually read the thread and consider the purchase; after all, only people who reads your posts are the people who wanted to be entertained... Or Koolaid:wink: He is a believer of you. Please, please don't disappoint him. I hate to see broken hearts!!!

cool.jpg

Since you're curious and so far, have dedicated your past ... well who knows how many days you spend pulling fast ones on people and... You have shown great desire of wanting to know the members of MODE4; therefore, out of the goodness of my heart, I'll give you a clue. Think of it as a fun game you play at home by your self when no one wants to hang out with you on a Friday night... Or EVER!

Instruction:
All four of them have posted on threads related to this topic. Think of it as.... Some thing to exercise your mind and soul.:smile: You will need to know the full name of each members to figure this one out. If you can, I'll give you a secret bonus price... Well, I guess there is no point of keeping it secret because you'll probably cry to Prime members and call names if you don't get it. I will PROMISE YOU A life time subscription of Playgirl Magazines if you can figure out the answer:wink:

Clue of MODE4
Member 1: E=MC2
Member 2: ECU
Member 3: I am Legend!!!
Member 4: Hac N Sac, a man of mystery!!!

By the way, in case you haven't figure out, my name is Vance Hu, so I'm not part of it - There is the clue why I'm not part of it. The letters of initials are NOT listed above.:wink: But you can always pretend that you know every thing, and scam every one. AND pretend to be nice since Lud told you so:rolleyes: :tongue: Let's see how long that's going to last:smile: I wonder if they have this one for bet in Vegas?:wink:

Last edited:
Hey Vance, how'd you get your two infractions?

You're not a very nice person and always aim to hurt my poor feelings so I can imagine it wouldn't be TOO difficult for you to collect those. :frown: Something tells me I wouldn't be welcome to spend any money in your shop now.

If you dish out your world famous man hugs as much as you dish out the insults, this world would be a gayer but happier place Mr. Vance Hu.

Excuse me while I find a dark quiet corner to cry now Vance.

Hey Vance, how'd you get your two infractions?

You're not a very nice person and always aim to hurt my poor feelings so I can imagine it wouldn't be TOO difficult for you to collect those. :frown: Something tells me I wouldn't be welcome to spend any money in your shop now.

If you dish out your world famous man hugs as much as you dish out the insults, this world would be a gayer but happier place Mr. Vance Hu.

Excuse me while I find a dark quiet corner to cry now Vance.

I'm sorry, I was just supporting your theory of Armageddon with all my heart!!! I promise I'll stop supporting your theories if you want me to:wink: Just say the words:smile:

Next time you're in S. Cal, let's go to Huntington Beach and have a bonfire. Cigar or Hookah on me:wink: We can Kombanya together. I promise I'll have at least 20 NSXers to join us if you give me one day of notice. If you give three days, I'll have 30.

BTW, You know Steve Jobs? I would like to meet him some day. How about introduce him to me:smile:
images.jpeg

Just joking!!! Let's live a little.

Last edited:
why do I keep thinking about West Side Story every time I read these jousting threads:tongue:

why do I keep thinking about West Side Story every time I read these jousting threads:tongue:

The Sharks.... The Jets... Tony and Maria.... Tragic story with a great ending.

The music is awesome. Every time the band I'm involved with play music from the WSS, I get goose bumps.

Leonard Bernstein, you're the MAN!!!

I'm sorry, I was just supporting your theory of Armageddon with all my heart!!! I promise I'll stop supporting your theories if you want me to:wink: Just say the words:smile:

Next time you're in S. Cal, let's go to Huntington Beach and have a bonfire. Cigar or Hookah on me:wink: We can Kombanya together. I promise I'll have at least 20 NSXers to join us if you give me one day of notice. If you give three days, I'll have 30.

BTW, You know Steve Jobs? I would like to meet him some day. How about introduce him to me:smile:
images.jpeg

Just joking!!! Let's live a little.

Vance, I enjoy your support in all my theories :)

Jesus, i haven't been to So Cal in..... atleast 10 years. Sucks during the day, great at night (traffic). A So Cal NSX beach burn meet sounds awesome to me.

Back