• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SynergyAutoworks vs evof575gtc

I've driven two cars with NRG quick releases. That was all I needed.

Comparing NRG to cheap eBay stuff? I've got no experience with anything under NRG but if it's worse it can't be by much.

How about comparing an NRG quick release to a Rapfix quick release?

Comparing NRG to cheap eBay stuff? I've got no experience with anything under NRG but if it's worse it can't be by much.

If you can provide one, i can provide an NRG, and get an unbiased third party to do a comparison.

Rapfix was on the market first. :rolleyes:

Until this afternoon, I thought they were made by the same manufacture, but some one who is associated with Rapfix informed me tonight that they are not happy with NRG for "what they did." One thing I do know is, one end of NRG quick release will fit into the other end of Rapfix. Therefore, you can take an educated guess.

we got our first 5 for $175 and the rest of them we are getting for $162, and for those of you thinking we can sell them cheaper becuase we are getting them cheaper, your wrong, we are paying more for them than the first buyer did.

Synergy autoworks seems to have absolutely no problem releasing industry trade secrets, I guess it's a good thing for bargain hunters. Since you're a DC Sports dealer, do you mind release cost on their NSX header and their location (an Internet map will be good), so I can make a sensible purchase decision based on the DC Sport's wholesale/retail margin?

After all, I don't want to pay too much for their header when I get my second NSX later on this year. Better yet, maybe you can sell me a set at a great deal:wink:

What? Vance buying from the "devil"?
Why do you have to call Synergy Autoworks the "devil"? That's ABSOLUTELY not cool!!! I can't believe you will go that far. MAN!!! Synergy Autoworks, please forgive Koolaid for his remark. Even though he hides behind his key boards, and possibly under some kind of illusion, but he is still a human being and we can all love him for who he is. In fact, some us love to meet him at a NSX meet, to shake his hand, and thank him for his work for the NSX community.
What next? Cats playing with dogs?
Actually, my cats does play with my dog. In fact, they sleep together!!! My dog however, don't like certain people. She's a Sheltie, look it up, they are very smart and only like good people. They also keep their environment very clean, don't poop where they eat, and they NEVER trust strangers or backing another four legged animals that they don't know. I like her, she's good girl.
Dear god! Armageddon is coming!
BTW, haven't you heard? Armageddon is coming, some where in the future. One version is.. According to dear God!!!
I don't know when exactly because I don't have a crystal ball, but trust me, it's coming. Giant comet/meteor, global warming, super vocano, or Bible's book of Revelation. I'm sure there are other future events that will do the same thing to mankind, but I think those listed above is a good start for you check out while rocking the boat, stir the pod, or what ever you do on your free time.:wink:

Last edited:
Are you putting words in my mouth? BTW, my cats does play with my dog. My dog however, don't like certain people. She's a Sheltie, look it up, they are very smart and only like good people.

Haven't you heard? Armageddon is coming, some where in the future. I don't know when exactly because I don't have a crystal ball, but trust me, it's coming. Giant comet/meteor, global warming, or Bible's Revelation. I'm sure there are other future events that will do the same thing to mankind, but I think those listed above is a good start for you check out while rocking the boat, stir the pod, or what ever you do on your free time.

LoL, hey buddy you said it, not me. You're the one mentioning maybe Synergy could get you a good deal on a set of DC headers. After all.... you don't want to pay too much now, isn't that right? Not putting words in your mouth, when those are the words coming out.

As for armageddon, I hope it's the giant meteor because the mothership will be traveling behind it waiting to beam up us worthy few before it strikes the earth.

I had a great idea for the next time NSXPO comes to california. A boxing ring, $10/per fight, pick your willing opponent. Proceeds goto bandages and charity.

Hatchets and axes stay in the trunk.

Even though he hides behind his key boards, and possibly under some kind of illusion, but he is still a human being and we can all love him for who he is. In fact, some us love to meet him at a NSX meet and like to shake his hand, and thank him for his work for the NSX community.

Ok, I can admit to the illusions and half way to being human but I call BS about wanting to shake my hand. You know you're more down with the big ol' man hugs.

I had a great idea for the next time NSXPO comes to california. A boxing ring, $10/per fight, pick your willing opponent. Proceeds goto bandages and charity.

Hatchets and axes stay in the trunk.
Sign... Always the violent way. How about rock paper and scissors? After all, I don't like to profit from fighting.... X-Files... Music... The truth is out there:biggrin:

You know what Mr. Deeds said, "in this town, we give each hugs!!!"

When is the "next" time S. Cal will get a NSXPO? If you have a date, let me know!!! I guess you get to hide behind the key board for a very long time.

We can always make smores, sit around the campfire and sing Kumbya (sp).
Sorry, I can't sing, but I would love to see/hear you sing. I'm sure you're a great singer. Karaokeeeeee often?

When is the "next" time S. Cal will get a NSXPO? If you have a date, let me know!!! I guess you get to hide behind the key board for a very long time.

Why would I hide behind a keyboard vance? I go meet other owners all the time when I can from Fresno to Sacramento to the Bay area and statewide in colorado, even texas. I just so happen to live pretty far from So cal. If that's hiding, then I guess you've been hiding just as long if not longer.

As for armageddon, I hope it's the giant meteor because the mothership will be traveling behind it waiting to beam up us worthy few before it strikes the earth.
I have a friend who is a very good shrink, I'll PM you his information so you can have some one to discuss about reality:wink:

I have a friend who is a very good shrink, I'll PM you his information so you can have some one to discuss about reality:wink:

Reality is what is "known" about our world as factual and generally already occurred, currently occurring, or scientifically sound. It's the unknown that frightens people. Many times, this puts it out of "reality". It's ok Vance. No worry to be frightened. The mother ship may beam you up too and I hear they have the nsx on the new home planet already!

Vance is such a hater. He comes with intent to put Snergy down in the same sentence says some proper things to make it sound like he is not being a snake. I hear you slitthhhheeerriiinnnggg. Stop crying about releasing industry secrects and you guys at mode4money are the kids You were talking about trying to get over on all the people here. And you guys been doing it forever. I bet you got the guages and NSX r mats for dirt cheap and sold them for 300% profit too.
VANCE WE ALL KNOW YOU HAVE TO PART OF MODE4 IT SMELLS LIKE YOU ALL OVER IT......
SO WHATS THE 4 IN MODE ? KINDA LIKE THE 4 MUSKETEERS

ONE FOR ALL ALL FOR ONE RIP OFF EVERYONE
IS THAT THE NEW MOTTO ? I CAN COME UP WITH BETTER ONES FOR YOU GUYS...

Rapfix was on the market first. :rolleyes:

Until this afternoon, I thought they were made by the same manufacture, but some one who is associated with Rapfix informed me tonight that they are not happy with NRG for "what they did." One thing I do know is, one end of NRG quick release will fit into the other end of Rapfix. Therefore, you can take an educated guess.

Synergy autoworks seems to have absolutely no problem releasing industry trade secrets, I guess it's a good thing for bargain hunters. Since you're a DC Sports dealer, do you mind release cost on their NSX header and their location (an Internet map will be good), so I can make a sensible purchase decision based on the DC Sport's wholesale/retail margin?

After all, I don't want to pay too much for their header when I get my second NSX later on this year. Better yet, maybe you can sell me a set at a great deal:wink:

I got like a HUNDRED emails from people willing to match my $50 and add another $50 to see who MODE4 is and another 100 pms on guesses LOL.

WHATS THE BIG SECRECT YOU GUYS MUST BE REAL EMBARRASSED OR LIKE VANCE SAYS HIDING BEHIND THE KEYBOARD LOL...

WHO IS THE 4 IN MODEMONEY, I MEAN MODE 4????? AND WHAT PRODUCTS WILL YOU NEXT COPY FROM OTHERS AND SELL TO US FOR MORE THAN 300% PROFIT SO WE CAN ALL HELP YOU GUYS STAY IN BUSINESS?? =

Back