• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

System Administer

Please Read YOUR rules and tell me which ones I am breaking. HERE THEY ARE BECAUSE I KNOW YOU FORGOT. http://www.nsxprime.com/marketplace-rules/
I technically only have 1 add because you deleted the ones prior and no caps now so. Please give an explanation and delete your inbox. What type of administrator cant even talk to his members but only leave them nasty comments threatening them how they are deleting all his threads now instead of helping them. Seriously you sound like a little kid!

Please Read YOUR rules and tell me which ones I am breaking. HERE THEY ARE BECAUSE I KNOW YOU FORGOT. http://www.nsxprime.com/marketplace-rules/
I technically only have 1 add because you deleted the ones prior and no caps now so. Please give an explanation and delete your inbox. What type of administrator cant even talk to his members but only leave them nasty comments threatening them how they are deleting all his threads now instead of helping them. Seriously you sound like a little kid!

"4. Bump rule: Wait until the same day the following month to “bump” any ad. For example if you post an ad on Jan 5, wait until Feb 5 to bump it. Early “bump” messages will be deleted. Repeated “bumps” will result in the ad being deleted. Include all your photos and full details for what is being sold in your original message. If you forget something, you can edit your original message to add it."

On June 28, 2016 you started a thread for a part wanted.

On July 11, 2016 you prematurely bumped that thread, were warned and advised to read the rules.

On August 25, 2016 you started a duplicate thread that prematurely bumped the earlier thread you were warned about.

On August 31, 2016 you prematurely bumped that duplicate thread and received another warning.

On September 1, 2016 at 8:46 a.m. you started a third duplicate thread prematurely bumping your second prematurely bumped duplicate thread. You were warned a third time.

On September 1, 2016 at 9:47 a.m. you started a fourth duplicate thread and it was deleted. You were warned a 4th time.

On September 1, 2016 at 10:15 a.m. you started a fifth duplicate thread and it was deleted.

No more warnings.

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, good bye...............

Last edited:
lol rso is the ad minister:biggrin:

Rule number 5, don't piss off Bob...

Back