• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TAG's sellin'!

After selling these two cars, I'll be looking for a manual transmission NSX in orange, silver, or blue. Or as an option, I may pick up an Aston Martin DB7 coupe w/ a manual transmission. Either way, the car will be a garage queen, so I can be like the rest of you guys! :biggrin: I would ask everyone's opinion on the DB7, but I think I already know what you are going to say. :cool:

I should have a GT3RS by June :biggrin:

Nice...:biggrin:

jordansx said:
I've seen the car in person and the paint is beautiful. The folks from lvracingscene will be drooling if you pull up in a DB7. But I also love the imola so its a close call.

This is the first comment on the DB7. The rest of the group has ignored my comment about the DB7. :biggrin:

What year DB7?? It's an old man car I can see you in it :biggrin:

All I can say is "ShamWoW!"

18106400id2.jpg

"You know those Germans make good stuff...."

6429sig_red_sm.jpg

Sky:tongue:

Last edited:
What year DB7?? It's an old man car I can see you in it :biggrin:

The DB7 is an "old man car", lol!! The one I'm looking at is a 2000 V12 420+ hp, 6 speed manual. The top speed is just short of 200 mph. I can see me in it too! :biggrin: Plus I wanted to stay with a genuine "exotic car", not just some Porsche. :biggrin: But I'll probably get another NSX. :cool:

Last edited:
I just have my alignment and wheel balanced.
Saw your car at Firestone (Ted winn) @ Flamingo. Secret is out. 550 horses. Damn all you need is a wing Brian.:biggrin:

HAHAHAHAHA! Mikey called me about seeing you there. The HP wars is on. I just one-upped Paul. That should irritate him like a rock in the shoes. I give him about 48 hours before he takes his car back into Factor X to increase his boost. :biggrin:

HAHAHAHAHA! Mikey called me about seeing you there. The HP wars is on. I just one-upped Paul. That should irritate him like a rock in the shoes. I give him about 48 hours before he takes his car back into Factor X to increase his boost. :biggrin:

You and i know he does'nt want to hear that. I know his Mosler has 1000 horses in it. I smell twin turbo in his blue devil.:biggrin:

Damn Brian, I want a ride in that car sometime! :biggrin:

Back