• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Taitec GTLW ONLY used for about 50 miles (San Francisco Bay Area)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taitec GTLW exhaust ONLY used for about 50 miles (San Francisco Bay Area)

Selling a Taitec GTLW ONLY used for about 50 miles. I only used this exhaust for about 50 miles and really liked it. However the wife did not like it. So I am sadly parting with it. I still have the original box for the exhaust as well.

This exhaust will be a direct bolt on for ANY 1991-1996, however if you want to use it for the 1997+, you will need to purchase exhaust adapters. This is one of the lightest aftermarket exhausts on the market at around 16-17 pounds. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the exhaust at all.

Anyone in the SF bay area can vouch for me as for how often or "least often" I drive my car, so the approximate 50 miles is an honest answer.

This is the same exhaust that I am selling: http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/exhaust_airflow_products/NSX/TAITEC/GT_Lightweight_Exhaust/

I am located in the San Francisco Bay Area, and would prefer local pickup, however I will ship if necessary.

SOLD!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back