• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tampa area NSXers?

Hi all,
I recently purchased my first NSX and I'm looking for other fellow NSXers in the Tampa area to get together with...a friend of mine told me about the Florida NSX club but haven't been able to make it to Orlando for the meetings yet (maybe if I can sneak away from work sometime
smile.gif
). Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself, hope to hear from some of you in the area.

94 Red/Black

Welcome,Im in Lakeland and wouldnt mind getting together.I know the have some big car meets in Tampa the first of each month.Maybe we could meet up there.

Joe

------------------
97 NSX-T
93 Supra TT BPU++

Thanks for the post Joe, I'm really interested in the show in Tampa, just let me know the time and place. Hopefully I'll catch up with you soon...
smile.gif

how ya do'in i'm right across the bridge, email me and we can hook up....joe, i meet someone at starkey road salvage yard today and he said he knew you, told me the story about your red one (thumbs up)...:)...

[This message has been edited by smoore (edited 07 March 2002).]

Yea thats my buddy Frank.I lost my red 92 to a guardrail.Ouch.But,things happen for a reason and if not for that,I wouldnt have my 97.
smile.gif

Joe

------------------
97 NSX-T
93 Supra TT BPU++

Back