• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tenessee owners: can I get some Help please?

Could be a nice car if someone would finally keep it! It's been sold 3 times in the last 4 months or so. Just kept getting flipped.

Scared me when I saw the description. You have the only white one I have ever seen.

Keep on truckin. :cool:

Nope...not me!! I woud sell her for the right price, but then I'd be stuck looking for a 97 or newer model. Not worth the hassle right now. Plus, we all know that white is the fastest color!!!!!!

Later Ben!!

Last edited:
Nope...not me!! I woud sell her for the right price, but then I'd be stuck looking for a 97 or newer model. Not worth the hassle right now. Plus, we all know that white is the fastest color!!!!!!

Later Ben!!

Hey was that you going down Alcoa highway toward the airport this afternoon?

I spoke with the owner earlier and he mentioned to me that the car was sold. Sorry about that. Was white your color of choice?

damn it. I'm never gonna have an NSX at this rate...4th one bought out before I could get it...

sigh. we agreed on a price yesterday, but he came out saying someone offered more just earlier.

and yes, white is my color of choice.

I'm saving her for you. Get all your ducks in a row and she'll be waiting for you. ha ha

Having TruShine come out and give her a serious detailing. Can't wait to see her shine!!!

Ha yeah. I'm thinking black/ivory again though. Can't explain. There's just something about that deep black that makes the NSX pop. Yours has a ton of nice stuff on it too, but I think 4.55R&P might be a little much haha.

That guy does wonders. I guess you know what to expect though since he detailed a white NSX just like yours. :tongue:

you're not really selling your's, are you?

I'm ready to start driving one again...

I am not selling mine. I was only joking with Jared. He can’t handle the power of a white NSX. He’ll probably stick with simple black. Doh!<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p
I want a 97 or newer model, as I have owner a coupe for 7 years now. However, I have so much $$$ in my car that I can’t stomach the idea of selling it for fair market value. Mods don’t give you any real return on your dollar, so most of the things I have on my car would be given away practically free. As an example, say that Spooled got $26k for his car with only headers and a muffler. What is mine worth with <O:p</O:p
Comptech Non-Compliant Beam & Tie Rods <O:p</O:p
Comptech 4.55 R&P <O:p</O:p
Comptech Oil Pump Gears <O:p</O:p
Comptech Headers<O:p</O:p
Comptech Exhaust<O:p</O:p
Comptech Swaybars<O:p</O:p
Comptech PG II Clutch<O:p</O:p
Stainless Brake Lines<O:p</O:p
Stoptech Aero Rotors<O:p</O:p
Short Gears<O:p</O:p
Dali aluminum air deflectors<O:p</O:p
Dali aluminum gear shift knob<O:p</O:p
Dali aluminum over flow bottle<O:p</O:p
Dali single scoop hood<O:p</O:p
HKS Hyper Max Coilovers<O:p</O:p
Volk GT-C 18/19 with Goodyear F1 tires<O:p</O:p
RM Style 70HP NOS System w/Bottle Opener & Heater<O:p</O:p
Leathseats.com covers<O:p</O:p
6000K HID (sold by whitensx)<O:p</O:p
Momo Steering wheel w/Rapid Hub<O:p</O:p
Alpine MP3 Changer<O:p</O:p
Zanardi Mats<O:p</O:p
20% tint<O:p</O:p
Shigeru Uehara signature in my glove box ha ha<O:p</O:p
Best color available
My 93 has 103k miles, every single thing works perfectly, drives great and maintenance is current. I’d be lucky to get $30K in this down market. So, she stays with me and I will just cut the roof off one day and make it a targa. Just joking!!!<O:p</O:p

I am not selling mine. I was only joking with Jared. He can’t handle the power of a white NSX. He’ll probably stick with simple black. Doh!<O:p</O:p
I want a 97 or newer model, as I have owner a coupe for 7 years now. However, I have so much $$$ in my car that I can’t stomach the idea of selling it for fair market value. Mods don’t give you any real return on your dollar, so most of the things I have on my car would be given away practically free. As an example, say that Spooled got $26k for his car with only headers and a muffler. What is mine worth with <O:p</O:p
Comptech Non-Compliant Beam & Tie Rods <O:p</O:p
Comptech 4.55 R&P <O:p</O:p
Comptech Oil Pump Gears <O:p</O:p
Comptech Headers<O:p</O:p
Comptech Exhaust<O:p</O:p
Comptech Swaybars<O:p</O:p
Comptech PG II Clutch<O:p</O:p
Stainless Brake Lines<O:p</O:p
Stoptech Aero Rotors<O:p</O:p
Short Gears<O:p</O:p
Dali aluminum air deflectors<O:p</O:p
Dali aluminum gear shift knob<O:p</O:p
Dali aluminum over flow bottle<O:p</O:p
Dali single scoop hood<O:p</O:p
HKS Hyper Max Coilovers<O:p</O:p
Volk GT-C 18/19 with Goodyear F1 tires<O:p</O:p
RM Style 70HP NOS System w/Bottle Opener & Heater<O:p</O:p
Leathseats.com covers<O:p</O:p
6000K HID (sold by whitensx)<O:p</O:p
Momo Steering wheel w/Rapid Hub<O:p</O:p
Alpine MP3 Changer<O:p</O:p
Zanardi Mats<O:p</O:p
20% tint<O:p</O:p
Shigeru Uehara signature in my glove box ha ha<O:p</O:p
Best color available
My 93 has 103k miles, every single thing works perfectly, drives great and maintenance is current. I’d be lucky to get $30K in this down market. So, she stays with me and I will just cut the roof off one day and make it a targa. Just joking!!!<O:p</O:p

Judging by all that, I'd say it's worth a black G35 sedan 6MT Sport trade :biggrin: You sir, are just in luck...

Wow, sorry to hear you got sniped Spencer. I was hoping you'd be able to work out a good deal with the guy. I was waiting to hear news about this one in the prospective/new owner thread and didn't know you had made a thread in here till just now. Good luck on finding another one.

TitaniumVtec how do you like the HKS Dampers? I'm a sucker for HKS and have a set on my Civic.

i just wish he at least had the courtesy to tell me he already went and sold it, especially after I talked to him last night and made my offer. He said, done, lets do it.

then i received a text from biscuit who told me (again) that the car is sold. I called and found out that way.

sigh. I'm almost ready to give up. I've been 'sniped' 4 times already.

i can't move cash very quickly, being with USAA. I'm pretty sure any check you have made out has to have a name on it. it takes at least 4 days for me to get money after a deal is made. If it was logistically possible, I would have bought that car yesterday for 26k.

SO LAME. I feel like I'm not meant to own one.. =[

That was me heading home from work!! What were you driving and what direction where you going?

I thought that was you. I was going the opposite way heading home from work in my jacked up black s10 pickup. It's mandatory to have a pickup if you live in tn ya know.

Wow, I suck for not seeing this thread earlier.

I've had a chance to look around that white NSX pretty thoroughly a couple of times, and see it run an autocross. The former owner, from what I gather is a bit of a habitual car buyer. He had a turbo Supra for a few months before the NSX and traded it on the NSX. So it was probably for sale as a matter of course, and not because of any problem.

When he got it, it had some wrong-offset wheels and wrong diameter tires that were messing with the TCS. He switched back to OEMs and got it detailed (also Tru Shine FYI). From what I gather the maintenance records were there-ish, but I can't say how complete. It was in half-way decent shape for the mileage really. I can't recall if it had any of the "usual" problems or not.

@LoveNSX: I'm sure you'll find one. It took me a while, and I my standards were pretty low :)

Back