Test car for development of BC Coilover Series-ER

I sent BC Racing a message to see if they would develop a series ER coilover for the NSX. That would be an external reservoir, two-way adjustable damper. They are willing to do so if they have a car to test the fitment. They would need the car in Orlando for 1-2 hours for initial measurements/mockup, and then for 3 days of road testing fitment and ride quality.

Unfortunately, I live in northern Virginia so it won't be so easy/possible for me. What about one of you?

If anyone in the area is willing to do so, it might open up another really good option for suspension. After all the good things people say about the BR series dampers (no external reservoir and one-way adjustment), I am encouraged by the idea. I haven't discussed the possibility of preferred pricing or anything like that for the test subject, but one would imagine that you would get something of the sort.

Thanks for considering the possibility. -jason

I'd wonder how good they'd really be though. I'm leaning toward kw2's when the time comes and they're not to much more then the regular bc's.
I guess this is the challenge. The BR Series gets such good reviews for the price that I was thinking the ER Series would follow in a similar fashion. But it's impossible to know until you try it. And for the cost, it may be difficult to go with something that is not a KW v3, like most people seem to use in the mid-range of prices.

I forwarded LDominicano's info to BCR so maybe we will see if they want to make something happen.

I guess this is the challenge. The BR Series gets such good reviews for the price that I was thinking the ER Series would follow in a similar fashion. But it's impossible to know until you try it. And for the cost, it may be difficult to go with something that is not a KW v3, like most people seem to use in the mid-range of prices.

I forwarded LDominicano's info to BCR so maybe we will see if they want to make something happen.

Very true. I don't know all the ins and outs of suspension so I'll be watching closely as time goes by.

Back