• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Group Buy TFEnt carpet and floor mats

The Group-Buy guidelines are as follows:

This is a Direct vendor group buy organized by: TFEnt

Min-Max. Number of Units: Minimum of 10

Closing Date: GB will continue till the end of the month and END 10-31-12 at 12PM CA time

Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal to [email protected]

Estimated Delivery Time/Date: All carpets are not in stock and made to order. TFEnt said it only takes 2 days to make and ship out.

Product Pricing: $399 for the NSX-R Type and $449 for the 1500 series shipping is $35. Floor mats $119 plus $25 shipping. Trunk mats are $159 plus $25 shipping.

Hello everyone, there seems to be a good amount of interest in for a group buy of TFEnt carpet and floor mats. I decided to make a new thread to not clutter up the old one for the new buyers.

You have a choice of Nsx-r type or the 1500 series (for examples of the 1500 series please check his website at www.TFEnt.com in the f-body carpet section). The 1500 series is a different process and there is more carpet fibers used on the 1500 hence the reason it cost more. Both are of the highest quality. If you're serious about buying please add your name to the list and include in what exactly you want. Any other question please pm TFEnt and add your request in the thread. thank you

NSX1054install39sm.jpg

NSXinstall8.jpg

DSC02435.jpg

P1180640.jpg

P1011116.jpg

1. hatchboi (red carpet, red floor mats) Nsx-r type PAID Factory Sub
2. Racer-ex (red carpet, red floor mats) Nsx-r type PAID Factory Sub
3. Regular (red carpet, red floor mats) Nsx-r type PAID Factory Sub
4. Fuoss484 (red carpet, red floor mats) Nsx-r type PAID Factory Sub
5. Always4sale (red carpet, red floor mats) Nsx-r type PAID
6. Angelo08 (black carpet set) Nsx-r type PAID Factory Sub
7. Khanvict (red carpet) Nsx-r type PAID
8. Teej (red carpet) Nsx-r type PAID
9. Kprsx (red carpet) Nsx-r type PAID
10. IndependentLemming (black 1500 series carpet) PAID

Last edited:
Mine would be the nsxr type

Wow we are real close to 10 already I think with Bill's order. You guys can start sending in your orders and we will start making them for you.

Make sure you include good shipping addresses, phone numbers, and EXACTLY what carpet and color you wish please.
** ALSO CA customers have to add .0775 tax please.**

99% want NSX-R Type and it is in my opinion the better looking carpet in the Acura NSX.

Last edited:
Wow we are real close to 10 already I think with Bill's order. You guys can start sending in your orders and we will start making them for you.

Make sure you include good shipping addresses, phone numbers, and EXACTLY what carpet and color you wish please.

99% want NSX-R Type and it is in my opinion the better looking carpet in the Acura NSX.

Great! I will send everyone on the list a pm to send you payment tonight. I knew this would be an easy group buy to start being this is a perfect replacement for old used and abused carpet/floor mats.

Thank you TFEnt for giving us fellow prime member such a great price and product!

Back