• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thank You Everyone

I have sold my NSX and it now has a new home in North Carolina. I delivered the car this past weekend via trailer from Illinois to North Carolina. 30 hour round trip of 1638 miles. Somewhere in West Virginia during a fuel stop a gentleman bet his wife $100.00 that the car on the trailer was a modified Corvette. :rolleyes: I want to thank everyone on NSX Prime for all the helpful advice ,tips etc. I will still be lurking but somehow it doesn't feel right unless you own an NSX.
Thanks Again
Wswen

Man lurk all you want....Alot of people conversed "before" they had a NSX....Goodluck and "do" stay in touch!!!:biggrin:

I have sold my NSX and it now has a new home in North Carolina. I delivered the car this past weekend via trailer from Illinois to North Carolina. 30 hour round trip of 1638 miles. Somewhere in West Virginia during a fuel stop a gentleman bet his wife $100.00 that the car on the trailer was a modified Corvette. :rolleyes: I want to thank everyone on NSX Prime for all the helpful advice ,tips etc. I will still be lurking but somehow it doesn't feel right unless you own an NSX.
Thanks Again
Wswen

Where in NC is your NSX now residing? The Raleigh area has about 2 dozen owners, and we'd certainly welcome another.

So you're the terrific human being :wink: Very gracious of you to deliver the car. Best of luck

The NSX resides in Mooresville N.C. I was fortunate to borrow a Ford F250 Powerstroke from my work and split the cost of delivery with the new owner.I have been going to the Indy 500 with a high school buddy of mine for the last 35 years or more and he was recently diagnosed with throat cancer. He helped me drive and I got to spend some time with him and go over the "old day's". Thank God for XM radio and channel 40! After all expenses I came up $3.00 short of my asking price. And no hassles at all. Thanks again G.C.

Back