• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thanks again Charles / Jon @ Acura of Lynnwood

I just wanted to post a big thanks to Charles and Jon over at Acura of Lynnwood. I found myself stranded up at the Top Food parking lot near the dealership and my NSX wouldn't start. I called Charles and within about 5 minutes he and Jon showed up to look at it. After about 5-10 mins Jon said it sounded like the Main Relay. We returned to the shop and Charles sacraficed his relay out of his NSX so we could get my car started and to the dealership. The part was then ordered, loaner car provided, and my car was fixed within 2 days. Talk about excellent service. Not only did they do the great job as they always have, but they saved me a possible towing bill.

Jon exclusively works on my NSX and this is another example of them going out of their way to provide excellent service. Thanks again and if you don't already take your NSX to them, I highly recommend it because it doesn't get any better than this.

Brenten

Charles and Jon are fine scholars and gentleman. I trust them with one my most prized possessions. Simply the best car service around.

Charles and Jon are fine scholars and gentleman. I trust them with one my most prized possessions. Simply the best car service around.

I have stated this in the past and agree wholehearted. Jon double checks my car just to make sure this old anal formula car driver is happy, sometimes I think he is my old friend and trusted Crew chief Mike Demski, wait a minute he is my new friend and crew chief on my street NSX!

Back