• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Thanks to all of you that have gone before us.

Thanks NSX contributors. I just had my EPS light come on, my mechanic is on vacation, can't get hold of anyone with any intelligence so I turn to the site and hit "Search".

Back in business and we owe you all. For any of the newbies like yours truly, check the list first. I can't believe that this novice cured the problem for a little while anyway without any special talent, skills or special ability other than the ability to read and follow directions.

"If you can read this thank a teacher", and may Miss O'Toole rest in peace for teaching me how to touch type in High School.
Don

+1 In one week I got my A/C fixed found a good paint shop,learned where to get parts and was schooled on the "small OEM filter replacing big oil filter"debacle thanks to the help on this forum

MC

1996 NSX-T
2008 Z06
2011 CTS-V

Yes, Prime is a wonderful place .. and Search is a wonderful tool. But don't forget about the NSX Wiki as well. The Search function just searches the Forums. The NSX Wiki (which can be found off the red action bar at the top of most pages) is separate and has been organized so it's easy to find things but it does also have it's own search function.

Thanks NSX contributors. I just had my EPS light come on, my mechanic is on vacation, can't get hold of anyone with any intelligence so I turn to the site and hit "Search".

Back in business and we owe you all. For any of the newbies like yours truly, check the list first. I can't believe that this novice cured the problem for a little while anyway without any special talent, skills or special ability other than the ability to read and follow directions.

"If you can read this thank a teacher", and may Miss O'Toole rest in peace for teaching me how to touch type in High School.
Don

+1 In one week I got my A/C fixed found a good paint shop,learned where to get parts and was schooled on the "small OEM filter replacing big oil filter"debacle thanks to the help on this forum

MC

1996 NSX-T
2008 Z06
2011 CTS-V
Here's a great way you can show your support for the "free help" that NSX Prime has been able to provide:
http://www.nsxprime.com/members/member_central.htm

Back