• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Black on Black NSX of DOOM!!!

Interesting history, I loved that game!:biggrin:

Ah doom, how I loved thee. I wants that sweater...

vtec do you have better pics (or more!) of your avatar?

Thanks! How do you know these girls? Are they legal? :biggrin:

It's about to snow here, and all I thinking is ....god would I love to be surrounded by those chicks in bikini's. Id trade one of my NSX's for a weekend with all of them.:biggrin:

It's about to snow here, and all I thinking is ....god would I love to be surrounded by those chicks in bikini's. Id trade one of my NSX's for a weekend with all of them.:biggrin:

Haha no way! Your nsxs are way too nice.

Actually, that quote is originally from John Carpenter's 1988 film 'They Live'. Spoken by Nada, played by Rowdy Roddy Piper of WWF fame:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096256/

-Josh

Oh man that movie is CLASSIC! Love it.

Also- Awesome for-sale write up. Sounds like the guy has led an interesting life. I wish I could hurry up and make up my mind about which year NSX I want, I would have seriously considered that one and dumped some money into the restoration.

Also- Yes, the bikini chicks are hot.

There, I think I about covered everything... :cool:

But consider the cost of getting it back up. Its going to need a complete repaint along with the driver side fender. All the console areas are bubbling, the air conditioning does not work, the seats are dry and torned, and the timing belt is overdue.

And it closed at $21,100!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!

For someone who plans to keep it as a beater or track rat, that is a great price.

For anyone who wants a nice NSX, it is not that great as that car will need at least $10K to get it into "average" condition.

People have differing opinions on what a "nice" NSX is. I know it isn't going to wow anybody at an NSX gathering, but to me getting to actually drive it is the nicest thing about it.

One of the things I like best about used cars is the gradual experience of improving it over time. A fender here, upholstery there, maybe someday a full repaint. Seeing the results of each step brings enormous satisfaction. Could save awhile, pay more for something that's already "ready", but where is the fun in that? And the whole time in between, not driving the NSX?

Another plus is the car's damn interesting history, if you're into that sort of thing.

And if you plan on being on the inside most of the time...

For someone who plans to keep it as a beater or track rat, that is a great price.

For anyone who wants a nice NSX, it is not that great as that car will need at least $10K to get it into "average" condition.

Back