• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

the build of the Blue Bayou, 99 NSX-T

I think this is a fantastic job you have done and we are all amazed by your patience, perserverance, and automotive skills. Very, very well done sir!

I would like to wrap my bike with similar color, gonna pm you. Great build btw and sorry for the divorce.

The Blue Pearl has taken up a new southern residence, we moved to Clear Lake shores TX this week. Looking to find office and shop space down here to open up a branch of my TruckSkin business in the Houston area. Any wrap interest or other vehicle graphic interest in this area or for that matter anywhere in the 50 states would be appreciated.
Thanks to all for the words of praise for my project car. I have a couple of ideas in the work for the next upgrade. Will be talking to Cody soon. As well as my next car build, But that has to wait till I get a shop to work out of down here on the south side of Houston.

[<table style="width: auto;"><tbody><tr><td></td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: right;">From 1999 NSX project</td></tr></tbody></table>]

wow, i somehow missed this thread when it started........congrats on an amazing job!

btw, as far as the divorce, things have a way of working out for the best my friend.....

ahh yes I had a sweet ride down to Galveston Saturday, perfect driving day then did go to the farmers MKT. thanks for the compliment on the color,

I never got a quote for my rear bumper wrap?

Berlina Black. what up with that?? LOL

the product is awesome, from the samples you sent me.

I want I want.....

I did not paint the car, it is a wrap , using a new product that we sell.

Having a wrapped car myself I suspected as much when the fab new color started to appear in the thread, along with the b pillars. Surely you can wrap the shuts to loose the red, even if you go matt black it would IMO look better than red.

Also, please wrap the rest of the roof sections, screen frame with the CF ... it just looks wrong as it is IMO.

Well done on the detailed restoration, go enjoy yourself!

regards, Paul

Way to bring a beauty back to life! I see it alot on SupraForums also. Something about bring a Japanese sports car back to life that wets my whistle.

Amazing!

Just out of curiosity how much would it cost for body only wrap (not A or B pillars or roof)?

Fire me a PM...I'd be willing to install myself.

Jetpilot he sent me a sample of the product its really cool, I would love to do it for my whole car or atleast the front bumper and rear bumper and they offer factory colors so my Berlina could be wrapped and look bad ass.

but I have asked more than a few times for a quote but never any reply's I just gave up

really wish I knew where to get this stuff and skip the middle man

my lack of checking back in. Sorry for no responses to those that asked about the wrap material,
a car like the NXS costs in the area of 5 grand to wrap it correctly. The material is available from FLX paint
here is link and the salesmans name and number
Chris Harren
www.flxpaint.com
918.321.0003 -

Good luck,
just shoot me an email to my regular email if you want a response
[email protected]

Back