• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

the finance world is against me!

Well, just my luck.
im in a position where i can front some of the cash n cover my insurance, start a new job with a nice increase and can finally afford a nsx and might be able to squeeze in another property after about 6 months.

so i spent a little time at work today while i was counting down the days till i start my new job to call the banks. Lets see how much n how i can actually finance. better not tell them i start a new job in 2 weeks tho lol.

well, the nsx i was looking at is "to old", "to expensive for its ages" and "imports cant be financed" that left me with a personall loan.
i told her what was needed and mind u its less than the equi in my property. i get told "we can give u 10k less, maby u should get another car"

12 months ago the bank would not stop calling me saying would u like a loan, or did you want to refinance, you can borrow x amount. now i cant get a thing!!!!!!

what pissed me off the most is i get a car allowence on top of my wage which easily covers the loan repayments! i can buy a brand new merc with ease but cant get a NSX!!!!!!

some times i wish people knew the value of these cars along with how rare and special they actually are. this is the 3rd time i have had the freedom to buy a nsx and looks like the 3rd time i wont be able to get one :(

might have to just buy another property!!!! cant belive they said 2 weeks ago i can buy a friggen house n now they say i cant get a nsx!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry pissed off eh lol

Last edited:
to my knowlage some one came to the party :)

now i wonder how good my neg. skills are, any one got some tips?? or care to help hehehehehehe

if i can get it for a good enough price, straight for the manual conversion :)

If you want to buy an auto with the intention of doing the manual conversion
please make sure you can source the bits to do so as it's a major head f*ck :eek:

to my knowlage some one came to the party :)

now i wonder how good my neg. skills are, any one got some tips?? or care to help hehehehehehe

if i can get it for a good enough price, straight for the manual conversion :)

If you want to buy an auto with the intention of doing the manual conversion
please make sure you can source the bits to do so as it's a major head f*ck :eek:

yeah, im well aware of that.
a few mates of mine import aftermarket parts and one imports 2nd hand parts.
think it will be grabing what i can and whats availibal over somthing like 6 months.

ill need to get a list of parts u needed that were not in the half cut if it goes through,

that would help out very very much.

cheers

Back