• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Full Bottle of Patron

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took somewhere between 13 and 16 shots. I lost count after 13 but I kept slamming down the patron and 151. I was sure I was gonna die afterwards

:eek: ....... my body would be exploding internally after the first 8 seconds! LOL

Dang!! I was just in vegas. I would drink with you guys anyday. I could in no way in hell chug that and live though. I give it to ur friend, thats how to party ;)

Hey....a Gallardo with Lambo doors!

Back to the topic at hand....your friend is nuts

Now that is talent right there. :eek:

Wow.

Mad props! I would be scared to drink with u guys..Lol

If i chug down a gallon of sweet tea, can i drive your car?:tongue::biggrin:

That Lincoln is Pimp!

Last edited:
:confused::confused::confused:

Alcohol poisoning is a serious — and sometimes deadly — consequence of consuming large amounts of alcohol in a short period of time. Drinking too much too quickly can affect your breathing, heart rate and gag reflex and potentially lead to coma and death.

A person with alcohol poisoning needs immediate medical attention. If you suspect someone has alcohol poisoning, call 911 or your local poison control center right away.

Treatment consists of providing breathing support and intravenous fluids and vitamins until the alcohol is completely eliminated from the body.

Alcohol poisoning is a serious — and sometimes deadly — consequence of consuming large amounts of alcohol in a short period of time. Drinking too much too quickly can affect your breathing, heart rate and gag reflex and potentially lead to coma and death.

A person with alcohol poisoning needs immediate medical attention. If you suspect someone has alcohol poisoning, call 911 or your local poison control center right away.

Treatment consists of providing breathing support and intravenous fluids and vitamins until the alcohol is completely eliminated from the body.

And the all too famous pumping of the stomach

Now even tho you are right, you have to understand every person has different levels of how much they can drink. He wouldn't have drank that if he thought he could get poisoned from it!

Now even tho you are right, you have to understand every person has different levels of how much they can drink. He wouldn't have drank that if he thought he could get poisoned from it!

True, but felt it necessary to post consequences to the 15 year old "brainiac" trying to impress friends and not knowing what he could be getting into. :eek:

For those of you who give "mad props" to this idiot, you should know that this kind of behavior is deadly as well as juvenile and stupid. A friend of mine lost his brother to alcohol poisoning after he chugged a bottle of vodka. People die from from this.

After reading the supportive comments on youtube I was sickened.

Was this you JorgeM?

Last edited:
For those of you who give "mad props" to this idiot, you should know that this kind of behavior is deadly as well as juvenile and stupid. A friend of mine lost his brother to alcohol poisoning after he chugged a bottle of vodka. People die from from this.

After reading the supportive comments on youtube I was sickened.

Was this you JorgeM?

I concur.

I am sorry, but I just don't get it. What was the purpose of that demonstration? Just seemed beyond stupid to me. Of course it's none of my business if that's how people want to spend their time. Like i said, I just don't understand why someone would do something like that.:confused::confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back