• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

The Hulk Hogan tapes, LOL.

You had respect for him? :eek: :wink: :biggrin: JK i kid i kid :biggrin:

The whole family is retarded. I say eye for an eye, Nick needs to have part of his brain removed just like the guy in a coma as part of his sentence. Oh wait...he has to have something to remove in the first place...never mind. :rolleyes:

Nick wants a reality show the day he steps out of jail. "The new nick". He's not concerned to much of what he's in for, he just wants reap the $$ benifits of his downfall. The kid is sick. Hulk kept denying they were racing despite the witnesses. His repeated comments were "in my mind they were'nt racing". :rolleyes: I truely enjoyed that Larry King interview.

A father will do what a father can do for a son, regardless of the situation.

I watched the show, I like the family. Hulk has a big heart, funny personality. The girl is a nice good girl, the wife is a bit whiney but she's a good wife. Like most women, if she gets pissed off enough and/or is in divorce, she'll be a bitch....Characteristic of the species.

The kid just thinks he's all that and gets away with everything... I know he drove the car, but the guy should have had his seat-belt... I'm not blaming him, I respect him but everyone knows that when you take a ride with your buddy who's gonna show off his Supra, accidents can happen. It just sucks that his friend got his so hard, and he got away with nothing.

They fell victim to the reality tv show curse. What family has turned up good after it?

A father will do what a father can do for a son, regardless of the situation.

I watched the show, I like the family. Hulk has a big heart, funny personality. The girl is a nice good girl, the wife is a bit whiney but she's a good wife. Like most women, if she gets pissed off enough and/or is in divorce, she'll be a bitch....Characteristic of the species.

The kid just thinks he's all that and gets away with everything... I know he drove the car, but the guy should have had his seat-belt... I'm not blaming him, I respect him but everyone knows that when you take a ride with your buddy who's gonna show off his Supra, accidents can happen. It just sucks that his friend got his so hard, and he got away with nothing.

They fell victim to the reality tv show curse. What family has turned up good after it?

I saw the L.K interview and that wast the first i had heard about the seatbelt. Would a seatbelt had made a difference? Was lil hogan wearing one?

Back