• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The most beautifull NSX of this forum, not yours!

What do you think is the most beautifull NSX of this forum. Please don't choose your own NSX but choose an NSX of a fellow member.
This (NSX GT) will be my choice:

5698NSX1.jpg

Re: The most beautifull NSX of this forum around, not yours!

you said please DON'T choose yours- so we just supposed to agree with you??

Re: The most beautifull NSX of this forum around, not yours!

you said please DON'T choose yours- so we just supposed to agree with you??

Sorry. It is my English I think. I mean not to choose your own NSX but choose another one:wink:

Your English is perfect, or at as good as mine and I was born here.

I can't pick just one, so how about one per 'era':

02+ SerialNSXer / Anil's
5608large1.jpg

Early Coupe SennaPerfected / Miled's
attachment.php

95-01 Targa Heretic / Steve's
Can't find a good pic

Last edited:
Hello Gerard

That's a nice NSX...any pics of it not moving? Would like to see the wheels.

Thx

Jeff

This car is from NSXBOX (nico) I think it is one of the finest NSX's around. I am not a fan of stickers. But in this case I kind of like it.

5698NSXGT_12.jpg

I don't know who's car the second photo is but the two I most like are 95GSTurbo's 02 replica (first picture): Note: Mine will be a combination of these two cars...

95GSTurbo
95gsturbo.jpg

Don't know who owns this one...love it though!
BlackNSX3.jpg

Good question. I like these member's car the most:

- Detlef (ProCar)
- MikeC_587
- nsxsupra
- scorp965
- david b's old silver Comptech widebody turbo NSX was awesome.

But there's a ton of tastefully done NSX's here. My .02: too much body kit crap makes the NSX look like a Transformer. But then, I'm starting to think that the stock 15/16 combo is will be back in vogue in the near future too - so what do I know. :wink:

The absolute ugliest has got to be:

- cwood1388
- ak
- ojas
- nsxtasy

:biggrin:

The most beautiful NSX is the one that has not been neglicted. :)

My vote goes to juejaimon, with photography by Tony Yeung:

96265026ug8.jpg

78985604mz1.jpg

My vote goes to juejaimon, with photography by Tony Yeung:

96265026ug8.jpg

78985604mz1.jpg

I personally don't like the blacktop on red cars, (they look better on silver and white cars because of the hard contrast) but that is really clean. The pictures are so crisp and the NSX has a really nice shine. Probably the cleanest pic of any car I've seen in a while.

I personally don't like the blacktop on red cars, (they look better on silver and white cars because of the hard contrast) but that is really clean. The pictures are so crisp and the NSX has a really nice shine. Probably the cleanest pic of any car I've seen in a while.

I usually wince when I see a blacktop car too, but I have to admit it looks beautiful in these pics.

My vote Ron's NO TKTS.

Gerard- Thanks for the vote. I get the car back next week just did the swap between by NA1 coupe to now NA2 T without the stickers and will compare.

I actually like the black top on red, if his windows were tinted it might even look better.

Hell let's throw them all in there.. but I'm partial

Attachments

• small nsx 800.JPG
    small nsx 800.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 420
Back