• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The NEW NSX, replaced by ASIMO

Hi fellow NSXrs,
After seeing the most current Honda TV ad it struck me that Honda has the replacement for the NSX, ASIMO.

The NSX was more about promoting an image and it occurred to me ASIMO sure has gotten more press than any NSX project.

Especially given the current economy I feel highly doubtful they will be producing a new NSX anytime in the near future.

What do you think?
http://www.honda.co.jp/robot/

I don't think Asimo will have any impact on Honda's decision to make another NSX or not.

-Jim

Don't despair. Obviously the new NSX will have ASIMO riding in back, keeping the V8 well tuned R2D2 style.

I guess that attempt to inject humor in the new NSX debate fell flat. But the idea of ASIMO being copilot does bring a smile.

[This message has been edited by Hans (edited 23 February 2003).]

Asimo and the NSX both exemplify Hondas out the box potential
Hey Hans, got a buddy in Coventry, catch a bite/show at BD MBBQ/Grog from time to time. Been hesitant about bringing the NSX that way though...well maybe little Italy. me and d gf meeta you at Primo Vino for pasta y Peroni on da patio wit a coupl NSXZ parkt out fron sometime
cool.gif

Back