• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The NSX is slow...oh really?

The AMG GTR, Z06/ZR1 and the ZL1 (if you don't mind the look) are bargain for Track!!

I still believe for average driver under average road condition, can probably get better lap time with the NSX! (and 911 turbo)

Agree

and out comes the peanut gallery to try and minimize what this video depicts and what the nsx can do. Lots of cherry picking numbers to make your point as well.

The nc1 is damned fast, case closed.

agree!

I personally love the GTR and it's looks

I just like the NSX a little more. I am happy that the NSX is basically as fast as the GTR which is fast enough for me. The GTR rides a bit hard for me and the latest couple of softer sprung years the reviews have been less than brilliant. Hoping for a fresh new GTR.....?

Nice stable

blah blah blah......

We have a Black GTR and it's not contest which car most people prefer to look at. HOWEVER.......if you needed to carry 2 small kids + an adult, now the GTR will win hands down and about the only time someone grabs the keys to the GTR or any of our other 2-seater stable cars.

www.euroboutique.us

Back