• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Time Has Come....

..... to sell my beloved NSX. I'll need your help to spread the word. I just put up an ad right here on Prime for those needing more details. It's been a stellar three years filled with wonderful memories that started when I picked up the car in Santa Clarita, California where I embarked on my longest trip driving an NSX, then highlighted by NSXPO 2010. My most cherished moments were of course spending times eating and chatting with my local NSX buddies. Hopefully we can all go for one more fun run before my baby gets sold. I certainly hope there will be another NSX in my future, but I will always be grateful for the friends I made through the years. Thanks for your help, but mostly thanks for da memories!

Ouch! Its always sad to see a love affair end; but whoever gets your car will be a very lucky person.
One last drive sometime for old times sake?

Virgil, you go through more NSXs than underwear!:biggrin:

Much luck with your sale. Your NSX is in such great shape you won't have hard time finding a new buyer.
So, you staying in Vegas or moving to Guam?

David

Yikes!
Sorry to see your NSX leave the community.
Good luck on your sale... did the farewell NSX drive ever materialize?
Cheers,
GeNSX - Max

Back