• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The truth About STMPO.

Denver, Colorado; Los Angeles, CA & Bangkok Thaila
U don't want to buy from him. I have finally found the resources to sue him. I will make all records public so you can learn about this person. I have been on Prime for a while and I have met many people here so I am hoping those people can vouch for what kind of person I am. I have hosted multiple NSX Prime meets and believe that we should screen people who are on here that are just despicable. Excuse my words, but that is not what I would use to describe STMPO. I was planning on going into business with him until I found out that his business plan was nothing more than a knock off of VividRacing. He talks so much shit about Chris from SOS; which is one of the most respectable vendors. I have 3 cars with him and i have sent him close to 10k until I have learned more about him. He has stripped my cars and sold it for his own benefit and has claimed that people have stolen parts that was with him without wanting to take responsibility. Do u want to do business with this kind of person? I don't care what I lose at this point. My lawyer is out to destroy. That is all i want.

If you have bought parts that came out of Jon Microsoft's car or a JDM RHD NSX or a Mugen EP3 Civic; know that those parts are mine. Please post if you know anybody who has bought parts from these cars.

If you are curious; PM me. I saved all records. Ross hasn't had money since 2009. Any expensive NSX parts you bought are off my car besides the usual bars he sells. I would appreciate all those who come forward. I will come up with a more comprehensive list and pictures tomorrow of the cars I own and the parts that were in it. Thanks.

My cars are still with him and probably continuously sold at cheap prices since the parts don't really belong to him.

I have sent a message to John@Microsoft, Kenneth LI Weskos Customs, and people who particated in building the RHD NSX. Ramone did the 02 conversion on that car along with the clutch so he can verify the car before it was sent to STMPO.

My attorney is the best in the business; but costly; so I would like to concentrate as much information as possible for the case.

You don't have to know me to believe what I say. I will post all information you need to know and you be the judge.

Thanks.

Ton

Back