• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

This Forum is........

Originally posted by Michigan NSX:
But you didn't sell your NSX to get the MR2, did you?
eek.gif

Nope. My NSX is a definate keeper. The MR2 will eventually be replaced with a luxury sports coupe or a grand touring type of sports car.

I thought I'd look into an RSX-S as my new daily driver (my wife thinks it's redundant to have two sports coupes but I miss my prelude). Has anyone out there driven one?

Originally posted by JimK:
I thought I'd look into an RSX-S as my new daily driver (my wife thinks it's redundant to have two sports coupes but I miss my prelude). Has anyone out there driven one?

I took a RSX-S on a test drive shortly after getting my 2000 Civic Si. It is a really nice little car. Much nicer all around than an Integra. It doesn't really feel any faster than say my civic or a prelude, but C&D got a 0-60 of under 7 seconds on it. The interior quality is excellent and the seats are some of the best I have seen in a stock car. It is pretty quite when cruising on the highway (something my Si is NOT).

I don't think you will be dissapointed with it. If you need more power, just drive your NSX
smile.gif

There are a number of nsx/S2000 owners.Honda has given us the best of both worlds! Anyone with these plus an MDX?

Back