• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

This is fu**** crazy! Look!

I'm not looking at it.. what is it? Can you give me the PG-13 version, enh?

A girl with some serious mental issues cuts herself--very deeply and all over her body. It's not like 2-3 little cuts on the wrist. It is literall all over her body some going pretty close to the bone.

Actually, nothing too close to bone there, but obviously approaching muscles with exposed superficial veins, which is where nerves/arteries run too. You can tell she has done this many times before and someone sews her back up. She will eventually develop a nice infection, become septic and die or cut an artery, while on drugs and bleed out. She needs professional help but probably wouldn't accept any. A real shame.

Excellent example of a "cutter" with borderline personality disorder. Sadly, I can assure you those pictures are real. I've seen that before (to include my own arm when it got cut off) and that's what it looks like.

Most of the vital nerves/areteries are deep, and her cuts are superficial (mostly.) As another poster said, eventually she'll cut too deep and nick an artery or go septic.

This made me cringe.. Sick.

To think, i might have to deal with this kind of stuff everyday in LA. I pray this helpless soul finds peace and help.

I bet if she saw how the kids in Africa were suffering, she'd change her tune-life is precious and worth living for.

Wow that is messed up. :eek: I'm a big believer that some people just can't be helped. Face it. There are some sick fu**s in the world. I don't feel sorry for her at all. She's obviously a goof. I don't even know what somebody like that could do in society. I do feel sorry for her family. That is somebodies daughter. :frown:

Shes needs to go to the funny farm......that is nasty! :eek:

d49c70386364f92acc582671628edaa7.jpg

emo ver 1.0...
seig ooooooooooooouch:wink:

Got through the first two graphic pics and then thought, "I really don't need to see this."

I can't believe that someone would really do that type of stuff to themselves. The degree of phsychological problems this girl has is...significant.

God, I hope her loved ones can get her some help.:frown:

I don't feel sorry for her at all. She's obviously a goof.

Hate to resurrect this f'ed up thread but that is a real ignorant thing to say. I have known someone that did smiliar shit like this although not to this extent. She was beaten as a kid and then raped when she was a teenager. These people start to feel worthless, and helpless, and they get some sort of satisfaction out of hurting themselves. From what a pshychiatrist told me, it is one of the few things that gives them a sense of control, something they don't feel at all otherwise because of the abuse. You have to be a pretty cold person to say "I don't feel sorry for her at all". She is after all a human being, and was probably a good kid until someone did all this to her. Have a little compassion.

...I like that little blue Frank in the rear. Be puttin' him away soon to make room for the fat red guy, huh?

is it me or am i reading into this sentence just a little bit too much?

back on topic, nasty!!!

Back