• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

This is insane!

That is deplorable conduct from any person, let alone a professional that the public trusts. I think he needs help psycologically and should never be allowed to practice again. While this is unforgiveable, thank God he wasn't doing anything to cause the death or permanent physical harm to the victims like Dr. Acer did in Florida by intentionally injecting his HIV infected blood into his patients. Dentistry is a highly respected profession and mostly self regulated. I hope that this person is punished much more severely than mentioned. He has given my profession a black eye, and for that I have no remorse for him!!!!

What really scares me is if he can practice again if he gets a licence in another state!! (anyone know??) Sick Bastard!

I think a suitable punishment, along with the ones he will have to face already if he is convicted, is to get him to drink all assulted women's husbands, sons, male friends, pet dogs, cats...etc 's semens, Bukkake style.

I've heard of dentists fondling women when they were under. That's bad enough......Curious how he got the spunk into a siringe.......Is there a fetish I don't know about?

beeker16 said:
Would that be grounds for getting his license to practice done away with by a state medical board?

Absofreakinlutely!!! It should also affect his ability to get licensure in another state, as Dental boards usually ask for license history. If his has been revoked, it should show up. Also, he should have a criminal record as well. We've all seen guys who have beat the system, but this dumb ass was so stupid, he left evidence in the syringes for them to find and test!!! Doesn't sound like he's the sharpest criminal mind in the world!!! Zuerst has the best idea for punishment!!

In my business law class we studied a case about a guy who fell asleep at the wheel, then sued the manufacturer because he said the car didnt protect him from the crash he had for falling asleep. Yes he won. :confused:

I hope he gets what's coming to him in prison. Hope he gets the royal treatment from his fellow inmates. That will help him to realize what it feels to get semen forced down your mouth. (sorry for being so graphic)

erik76 said:
I hope he gets what's coming to him in prison. Hope he gets the royal treatment from his fellow inmates. That will help him to realize what it feels to get semen forced down your mouth. (sorry for being so graphic)

My thought's exactly, ya can't trust anyone these days. Think of all the things that happen that don't get reported.

SJ

That's just wrong...wrong wrong wrong. 120 days is a Martha Stewart sentence. That's borderline rape.

NSX-Stalker said:
Guess he got off.

In more ways than one. :biggrin:

Doc C said:
Absofreakinlutely!!! It should also affect his ability to get licensure in another state, as Dental boards usually ask for license history. If his has been revoked, it should show up. Also, he should have a criminal record as well. We've all seen guys who have beat the system, but this dumb ass was so stupid, he left evidence in the syringes for them to find and test!!! Doesn't sound like he's the sharpest criminal mind in the world!!! Zuerst has the best idea for punishment!!

Hopefully he loses it then since all he's had so far is a slap on the wrist with that 120 day sentence.

After reading this whole thread I was surprised to find that nobody replied with, "Brings new meaning to the term spit and swallow." Or something of that nature. :biggrin:

Back