• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

So, I moved to Tokyo

nice! The neuron!!!

:)
00dd597eae64e90f3d375f2b814a8f8a.jpg

Glad you got back safely.

Thanks bud!

I hope to see you on track again next year!

You’ll be faster than me soon [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone!

Been a while since my last update. Lots to talk about.

I’ve been very busy trying to get a lot of things done that have been in the works for a while;

-I can now purchase and export JDM cars to the US! So if any of you guys have been eyeing that NSX-R, GTR, or any other JDM car you can now reach out to me for a quote and I’ll give you the NSX family discount rate.

-I’ve been working very diligently on getting content together for YouTube, having lots of video is great, but now I gotta edit it all. Hopefully will have something posted so I can link here.

It is finally cooling down here and I’ve been very excited about it! Meaning new wardrobe options and delicious foods.

5059a08f07126a701cca67aedee9ac38.jpg

The wife and I spent some time with our nieces, we got shaved ice in Kichijoji…our favorite dessert treat!

60cad4b32edd73114b68feba3f787a06.jpg

f0c8e1b4ee7f69cc004b8648b1342192.jpg

2821955a7979b2250cb1783766867332.jpg

4649e4fe11a67f4eaf9cd0762d6aebb7.jpg

Is there anything you guys (and gals) want to see specifically? Trying to get more ideas for posts and YouTube

Good everyone is safe and flourishing

Do they still have the car meets under the Yokohama bay bridge? I lived in Japan for 8 years and never made it there. Lol. I would love to see one well documented on film in English. I’ll have to keep you in mind when I have enough saved up for a r34.

Last edited:
Do they still have the car meets under the Yokohama bay bridge? I lived in Japan for 8 years and never made it there. Lol. I would love to see one well documented on film in English. I’ll have to keep you in mind when I have enough saved up for a r34.

They still have meets at that parking area (Daikokufuto) I’ve been only a few times since it is rather difficult to get to without a car.

There are pics from that parking area on this thread…in case you wanted to check those out!

Good advice, I’ll probably do a video on that also

Living in Tokyo as an NSX owner comes with a certain clout.

Like when people find out you own an NSX suddenly they always want to talk to you about the car, even if that has nothing to do with why you’re there in the first place.

Another benefit is SOMETIMES people come out and mention things like, “oh yeah my dad had one. Pretty sure we still have some old NSX stuff”

“Old NSX stuff”

e414c8faf142844826b1a3501a9d895b.jpg

3ab35b7d0bc24145f78f023104401843.jpg

d0137177f445888b8d70cd5da9c0f7a8.jpg

62a103bad886bfd9dce9552bb617037a.jpg

717204ce067a6e7d2c2ef2ad28a7fc70.jpg

f51d58dffd600430c5380582a32baab1.jpg

So happy right now haha

loving the key holder suppository....incase you are an incarcerated nsx owner...;)

I visited Japan a few years ago, the food was amazing. Would love to try that recipe.

I’ve used this recipe with great success;

https://www.justonecookbook.com/souffle-pancake/

I’d say go REALLY slow with the adding of water you want the batter to be incredibly thick for pancakes to be easy to make tall (if too wet they’ll just mush out and be “normal” pancake)

Great with home made whipped cream

Damm son! That NSXmobilia rocks!

well yea...when she sees you waddling around with your fancy nsx key charger up in your prison purse...

Cool thread 👍 can't imagine living in a different country other than the US. Learning a new language and adjusting to new cuisines would be so tough! Props to you

Cool thread [emoji106] can't imagine living in a different country other than the US. Learning a new language and adjusting to new cuisines would be so tough! Props to you

Never thought I’d be here. Especially at this stage in life (always thought it would be fun to teach English when I was younger)

Life has a funny way of throwing u expected S*** your way.

The food here is one of the main reasons I don’t ever want to go back to the US permanently. It’s exponentially better here

Hello everyone!

Been a while since my last update…though looking at the post date not as long as it felt!

A lot has happened since I last posted, Xmas, New Years, but mostly I’m still just here doing me.

A few updates is that I’ve been working on my Youtube channel and trying to motivate myself to post more (it’s just the editing that slows me down so much!)

I have some non-car related news; I have been realizing a lot of NSXers are BIG into watches…and so am I.

I want to take this time out to say how sad I was to hear that Matt Lindsey passed away…he was such a good person and wonderful friend. I had spoke to him only a few days before his passing and when I heard it struck me so hard I was very depressed for weeks.

I’ve decided to eventually buy a Rolex GMT “Batman” since that was the watch Matt received a few short months before his passing and I’ve decided that it would be a living memory of our friendship and the loss of a brother.

Matts passion for watches was just another way for us to connect, geek out, and grow closer.

After talking to a few NSXers on the social media site we-dare-not-speak-its-name-on-Prime and professing my love for vintage Seikos there were many that also collect so I wanted to dump a few of my watches here.

My latest acquisition: Seiko Speedmaster 7a28-5000 purchased this one without the original band at a big discount and am just using a generic rubber (I like the look!)

644d826fa576ece9d3fa8e1256520d46.jpg

My pride and joy a “Katakana” Seikosha piece from WWII when the Japanese government outlawed the use of any Roman characters. I had purchased this one and was told it was operating (which turned out to be false) and have searched for someone local that would take on the project.

118f6b58f955d97fa2362d4208545df6.jpg

“セイコー” = Seiko

I dropped it off a few months ago and FINALLY got it back yesterday…words cannot express how happy I am that it is working again. It’s a piece of history AND artwork. Even the owners of the watch shop were amazed to see one of these since they’re super rare and even happier they could fix it.

I also have a Yachmaster that I’m pretty happy with, but don’t currently have a picture of.

This post is for you Matt, miss you bud.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wife and I just celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary recently and went out for a nice dinner.

Food pic dump INCOMING!

21a284dae6a99d48d25ad8be43e19623.jpg

8b7fdf5d00fd9a25532ace9f7c938c87.jpg

b7557fe418ac8530c6119b49025a53d7.jpg

Whale^
8c46692ded7636520fa3c4e643a50e9c.jpg

The most melt-in-your-mouth tuna ever
799c01981eaada96afc3d6501a081706.jpg

A pretty delicious shellfish
b6b20e8c6b7b1bfef3d6c5eb5bc507af.jpg

delicious sweet shrimp!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk