• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

This seems a little odd...

slashmatt said:
Doesn't this kit belong to someone on this board?

Mid to high 11's with 351rwhp? RIIIGHT

I know he ran a 12.4x with one blown cylinder, so high 11's doesn't sound out of the question with a good driver and healthy engine. His car was fast, I can personally attest to that.

Yes, belongs to me... I ran a 12.3 on a blown engine stock clutch and cheapo falken tires. 11's are NOT out of reach, do a search on the kit and you will see someone ran a 11.9 on street tires...... sooo.. RIIIGHT
The reason the hose clamps are not included are because I lost a few!

Was your engine blown because you ran the boost so high that you could TRY to achieve 11's on a stock motor?

slashmatt said:
Was your engine blown because you ran the boost so high that you could TRY to achieve 11's on a stock motor?

I will try to answer that for Robert. I could be wrong*, but I believe he was driving the car cross country and was forced to put in some shady gas in the middle of the desert somewhere in the southwest. If my memory serves me correctly, he was boosting in a high gear with said gasoline and blew a cylinder.

Sig said:
I will try to answer that for Robert. I could be wrong*, but I believe he was driving the car cross country and was forced to put in some shady gas in the middle of the desert somewhere in the southwest. If my memory serves me correctly, he was boosting in a high gear with said gasoline and blew a cylinder.

Yes, that is what happened. Going about 170 on low octane fuel... ooppss.. boost never got adjusted ran about 6psi

Back