• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

ThunderWorks Stereo Mods

I haven't seen or heard any of their installs but best thing I could suggest it to find the nearest person closest to you that has the installation and see if they will let you hear it. If Mark has it for sale on his Website I would think it should be top notch, as is to be expected from most all items he carries.

I hear there are many san diego NSXers who have had installations at this place, which would seem to imply that they do very good work. As for the stereo package in question, I think its quite a bit overpriced. I priced each of the pieces individually, and heres what It came to...

SS LOC ~ 50
DA Motorsports ~ 250
Eclips 8708.8 ~ 150
im not sure about the amp, but I guess thats between 250 and 400

I like the package, but 1800 and 550 for installation for around 850 worth of equipment seems a little high (granted you do get a nice sub enclosure!)

Originally posted by SigEpUCI:
I hear there are many san diego NSXers who have had installations at this place, which would seem to imply that they do very good work. As for the stereo package in question, I think its quite a bit overpriced. I priced each of the pieces individually, and heres what It came to...

SS LOC ~ 50
DA Motorsports ~ 250
Eclips 8708.8 ~ 150
im not sure about the amp, but I guess thats between 250 and 400

I like the package, but 1800 and 550 for installation for around 850 worth of equipment seems a little high (granted you do get a nice sub enclosure!)

Last time I looked at the prices on this stuff it added up to over $1000 plus the sub enclosure - anyone ever priced a custom molded fiberglass and carbon fiber sub enclosure? get back to me with a better price, and we will buy yours.

The system also comes with a custom made plug and play wiring harness and custom satellite speaker mounting panels, protective grills etc. and some other goodies. The system has to be heard in the car to be appreciated.

------------------
need more info? please private me @

[email protected]

Mark Johnson, CEO of Custodial Services @ Dali Racing, a Not For Profit Company.

Back