• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thursday Night Italian Car Night Sep 1st 7pm - 9pm +

Parking Lot outside La Paloma Ice Cream and Cafe
200 Windflower Gate, Woodbridge, Ontario
(North West corner of Highway 7 and Weston Road)
Just past the Canadian Tire Store.

Looks like there are 3 or 4 of us already.
Come out and talk to other NSXers and see great selection of cars.

This could be fun. We have quite a few more cars up in Woodbridge and Richmond Hill and we should give our fair share of representation. Weeknights are more tough for me but will try to make it out to support.

Guys up there should come out and join the social. As much as I hate to admit, there aren't many summer days left, so enjoy them while you can.

See you Thursday.

I will be there... a ton of cars still show up even if its crappy out... if old Ferrari's do .. you can ;)

Looks like I'm gonna be at work till 6:30/6:45. By the time I get back home, grab the X and head down it'll be 8:30 at least. I'll have to sit this one out.

guys there usually stick around till much later...weather is getting worse and worse each week.. this will be one of the last

Here are some pictures from last night. It was nice to come out and see what this weekly event is all about. I can't believe the crowd that was gathered and I was told it was already less than usual.

We met up with Lionel, Zak, Chris H and a long lost member Mario (car with the scissors doors). We hope to see more NSXs out there next time.

P1070058.jpg

P1070059.jpg

P1070056.jpg

P1070053.jpg

P1070063.jpg

ca8c3bb4.jpg

a8c5ffc1.jpg

Thanks Owen for coming and posting photos.
Mario's car is spectacular. Nice to meet Zak and Chris.
Monday Night Labour Day(Sep 5th) is Thornhill Cruiser's last evening of the season.
Weather looks good so should be very big crowd of spectacular cars.
Mario, Zak and myself are going....anybody else welcome to join.
Best to get there at 5.30pm to get a good spot, but goes on till around 8.30pm for those who can only arrive later. Steeles Ave just East of Bayview.

Monday Night Labour Day(Sep 5th) is Thornhill Cruiser's last evening of the season.
Weather looks good so should be very big crowd of spectacular cars.
Mario, Zak and myself are going....anybody else welcome to join.
Best to get there at 5.30pm to get a good spot, but goes on till around 8.30pm for those who can only arrive later. Steeles Ave just East of Bayview.

Mario asked me to tell you that he will be there but no NSX......blew tire at Queensway cruise....claims he was doing less than 200 :tongue:

Back