• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

time for new sideskirts

i have an idea for a new side skirt ,but i need someone to create a mold or fab it,,it brings the nsx up to todays style of supercar while maintaining our glorious original styling,thus creating the BOMB looking car ,,well its already the bomb,,but this side skirt would be freakin awesome and its simple ,,need help!!!

I now someone that makes molds and I could ask. How would this work. You would just provide a sketch and we would work of it. Little more detail might help.

I hope the sideskirt looks like the K3000 skirt on HongNSX's car. Simple and CLEAN... been waiting for someone to make it for a long long time.

dsc06958.jpg

pics soon,,im getting photo shop,,,ideas welcome

Since ideas are welcome I have always thought MikeC's modified stacys side skirts looked best on our cars. You know the one Sebring silver with rear of skirt moded to sit flush instead of buldging out.

Since ideas are welcome I have always thought MikeC's modified stacys side skirts looked best on our cars. You know the one Sebring silver with rear of skirt moded to sit flush instead of buldging out.

+1

I agreed. I too think it look really clean

I hope the sideskirt looks like the K3000 skirt on HongNSX's car. Simple and CLEAN... been waiting for someone to make it for a long long time.

dsc06958.jpg

Yes that is clean, I'm thinking more of a type sideskirt like the evora , makes the car go in then out before the rear wheel well, no scoops, should update nsx nicely and clean,, most sports , supercars are going with this , and our nsx can smash em if this look is done right!!! It's like giving the nsx a look of a small waist , or like the bottom of a Nike sneaker!!

Last edited:
I'm thinking more of a type sideskirt like the evora , makes the car go in then out before the rear wheel well, no scoops, should update nsx nicely and clean,, most sports , supercars are going with this , and our nsx can smash em if this look is done right!!! It's like giving the nsx a look of a small waist , or like the bottom of a Nike sneaker!!
Sorry, but i think skirts like that would clash with the rest of the cars classic lines, and your bomb woud miss its target.

Sorry, but i think skirts like that would clash with the rest of the cars classic lines, and your bomb woud miss its target.

Ok I understand what ur saying completely ,,,, but I will give it a shot, we all have a great car, bomb missing its target is simply YOUR opinion!!!

Last edited:
Back