• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Time to step down as Moderator of Prime

Your good character and wit will certainly be missed here, but hopefully you'll still have the time to cover NSX events with your outstanding photographs!

Cheers,
Brian (& Judi)

Lud still has not replied to me on several different platforms since the summer. If anyone has a cell number for him can you please ask him to check in.

Thank you.

Bob, we were able to talk to Lud. Help is on the way. :)

awesome job Honcho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

was he in a van down by the river?

Thank you to everyone for the kind words. And thanks to all who assisted with reaching out to Lud to begin empowering new Mods. I see that I no longer have access to moderator tools and I would encourage all those volunteers who stepped up to do their best to be on top of scammers and spammers as well as maintain civility here.

I will use the “report” feature as a prime civilian if I see anything that should be flagged but it’s best to be proactive as mod if at all possible. I see that unlike when I spent years as the only Mod of all the forums that the work is being divvied up so that should help the new mods.

Thank you all again for the kind words and I hope I treated everyone fairly and equally over these many years when it came to moderating the site.

And for now ........

12494882_J4rGs-X2-1.gif

Last edited:
Congrats, Bob.
Be easy on me if I end up in your court some day!:tongue:
Steve

Bob can be influenced only with hotdogs and donuts. Otherwise he told me he’d lock me up and throw away the key. Luckily I don’t plan on visiting NY in the near future. 😢

Great work Bob over all these years, Thanks! Hope to see you soon somewhere on the planet.
Cheers Scott

Back