• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tire Shop San Antonio area

Hey guys, just moved into town. Need to find a Tire Shop that can mount tires without scratching the paint of my rims. Anyone know of a good place?

Hey there Demigod,
Welcome to Texas .... Sorry you're not getting a quick response.
I'm sure that some of the SA Brothers will chime in soon with some
advice on a good local shop.

Welcome to Texas and San Antonio. I've used Discount Tire for years and haven't had a problem. There are a few of us NSX owners that get together periodicaly for drives, Coffee and Rides and Biff's Cruise Nights. If your interested in joining us for some of these get togethers PM me with some way to contact you. We also have a great NSX mechanic. Look forward to seeing that white NSX around town.

Thanks for the warm welcome Terry, Lostbukeye :) I will try and give Discount a call and see if they have the right machine. I used the Discount tire in California and they scratched some paint off, but they made good and gave me the tires for free which was really cool of them. I think the guy felt bad because the were just freshly painted and all. I'll try and find some time with meeting up with you guys. Been hectic with the move and still haven't shipped my other car here yet, as well as other stuff.

Lostbuckeye - who is the great mechanic? I'm back in town for a while and need some big stuff done.

Many of us use Scott Oliver at HNA Automotive. His website is: hnaautomotive.com
Ph# 210-543-1565.
I hope this helps
Ed Somers

Demigod hope to see you at the next tax craze event! I'd love to see your car in person.

Back