• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TNT AUto Shippers- Va to Cali = $2,070.00?

Just a price update regarding shipping cars. The cost of shipping an ACURA NSX (ENCLOSED ONLY) door-to-door from NEWPORT NEWS, VA to ROSEMEAD, CA would be $2070.00. The transit time would be 10-14 days upon pick up.

Spoke to Mary Anno @ 866-566-5227.

I checked elsewhere and found this to be the highest rates. Average was $1,500.

Any help? Thank you. :smile:

Why not fly out to Virginia (cost for ticket would probably be $200-300 at most) and drive the car back ? Youll have an incredible way to introduce yourself to the car, and see some beautiful scenery ! I doubt youd spend anymore than $700 at most (including airfare, hotel, and gas), and have the car back within 3 days tops.

Intercity Lines shipped my car from North Carolina to Camarillo, California for $1750. It was supposed to be $1500, but I wanted the car on the front/top and not to be moved from when it got loaded. Absolutely white glove, wood floored, carpeted walls treatment. I was even given the husband/wife drivers cell phone number to check status during the trip. They called about 24hrs before arriving and I would do it again in a heartbeat! It was picked up exactly when they said and it was also delivered the day it was promised.

Why not fly out to Virginia (cost for ticket would probably be $200-300 at most) and drive the car back ? Youll have an incredible way to introduce yourself to the car, and see some beautiful scenery ! I doubt youd spend anymore than $700 at most (including airfare, hotel, and gas), and have the car back within 3 days tops.

It'll take me about 4 days to drive from Va to Cali. That's a long drive, I might as well drive up there with a SUV and drive back with a hitch. The farthest I drove is 500 miles to N. California, and I thought that was far :rolleyes:

That would be nice. But business :frown:

Vizal said:
It'll take me about 4 days to drive from Va to Cali. That's a long drive, I might as well drive up there with a SUV and drive back with a hitch. The farthest I drove is 500 miles to N. California, and I thought that was far :rolleyes:

That would be nice. But business :frown:

Don't put 3000 miles on your car like that. Miles = lost dollars. Save your dollars for fun trips instead of mind numbing interstate 18hr days.

yeah driving far sux,, I bought my car in CA and everyone expects me to drive back to my hometown (Houston) so they can see it sometime, I say hell no! U can fly here!

liftshard said:
Don't put 3000 miles on your car like that. Miles = lost dollars. Save your dollars for fun trips instead of mind numbing interstate 18hr days.

Its only mind numbing if :
1) your driving 18 hours a day
2) your not appreciating the scenery, or driving your car through some really beautiful areas.

Its a personal choice, and because of the distance its kind of hard to justify, but otherwise, personally, I love cross country trips, and have bought several cars out of state with no problems.

Back