• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Today's New Guy...

I just wanted to stick my head in and say hello. I've been lurking here for a couple months and doing plenty of reading to get prepared for buying my first NSX. That finally happened on Tuesday when my son and I flew from Houston to Tucson to buy a beautiful '93 that was advertised here on NSXPrime. We had a long, but trouble free 1100 mile trip home and I couldn't love this car more. Anyway, thanks for the great forum and the sharing of information. I look forward to being a member of the group.

Thanks,
Bobby

countrysquire said:
I just wanted to stick my head in and say hello. I've been lurking here for a couple months and doing plenty of reading to get prepared for buying my first NSX. That finally happened on Tuesday when my son and I flew from Houston to Tucson to buy a beautiful '93 that was advertised here on NSXPrime. We had a long, but trouble free 1100 mile trip home and I couldn't love this car more. Anyway, thanks for the great forum and the sharing of information. I look forward to being a member of the group.

Thanks,
Bobby

Welcome to Prime!

I, too, am a new NSX owner in Houston. Just picked mine up in Austin about three weeks ago.

What side of town are you on?

Welcome to PRIME, I too bought my car thru this great website ;)

countrysquire said:
I just wanted to stick my head in and say hello. I've been lurking here for a couple months and doing plenty of reading to get prepared for buying my first NSX. That finally happened on Tuesday when my son and I flew from Houston to Tucson to buy a beautiful '93 that was advertised here on NSXPrime. We had a long, but trouble free 1100 mile trip home and I couldn't love this car more. Anyway, thanks for the great forum and the sharing of information. I look forward to being a member of the group...

Welcome to NSX Prime, and congrats on getting your NSX. Those first 1,100 miles are just the beginning of the fun you will have. Remember to drive the car as much as possible....it is too much fun to just leave it sit in the garage. :) ;)

Back