• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tokyo Motorshow 2008!!

Any Prime folks gonna' be there? I'll be there on Friday, Press Day Opening. Let me know...:cool:
090-4304-7800
DJ

Def interested in going. However, were you refering to the Tokyo Auto Salon? I don't think I will be able to go until this Sat....work sucks :biggrin:

Enjoy!

Too bad, I'm going on Friday, press day baby! We might have an extra pass, let me know early, today would be best, to see if I could get you one.
Anyways, just a few less people and the girls are super genki for all the cameramen. I will probably be staying the night so could get dangerous! Either way my cellular is up top so if you are around in the evening I could introduce you to Sorcery's owner, Mr. Inoue and Serious-INC owner Mr. Tabata. DMax will be doing a couple drift sessions in the afternoon too and they might hang out Friday night as well. A lot of networking at this one so a true don't miss for business.

Anyways hope to hear from you, always nice to see another Texan halfway around the globe!:cool:
DJ

Too bad, I'm going on Friday, press day baby! We might have an extra pass, let me know early, today would be best, to see if I could get you one.
Anyways, just a few less people and the girls are super genki for all the cameramen. I will probably be staying the night so could get dangerous! Either way my cellular is up top so if you are around in the evening I could introduce you to Sorcery's owner, Mr. Inoue and Serious-INC owner Mr. Tabata. DMax will be doing a couple drift sessions in the afternoon too and they might hang out Friday night as well. A lot of networking at this one so a true don't miss for business.

Anyways hope to hear from you, always nice to see another Texan halfway around the globe!:cool:
DJ

Too bad I am leading this one project and I have to keep an eye on my guys to make sure it's finishing by tomorrow :tongue: I'm a slave to my company, what can I say :redface:

My wife is eager to go with me so the only "action" with the girls would be eye contact, a smile and some pics...:biggrin:

It seems like your Friday would be totally filled...enjoy!

Back