• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Too Many Clicks???

Is it just me (Mac/Firefox) but the Prime site now requires multiple clicks to back out of a page. Used to be one click to go back a page, now going back just one page can require three clicks?
Scrolling down is also wonky.
Prime is only site this happens on.
What's up?

Just tried Safari -- no problems. Must be a Firefox-related issue!

Last edited:
For me, Firefox almost never goes back on Prime, regardless of the number of clicks. I need to hold the back arrow and go to an earlier entry in history. Chrome is fine though.

Is it just me (Mac/Firefox) but the Prime site now requires multiple clicks to back out of a page. Used to be one click to go back a page, now going back just one page can require three clicks?
I was having this problem (Windows 7/Firefox) until Lud made some site changes a day or so ago .. now seems to work fine for me but it was annoying for weeks. For me, I believe it was only a problem with Firefox and not IE.

It's definitely too many clicks... just in Firefox (as stated before, Safari is fine)....but why only on Prime and no other site?

Today it's working MUCH better. Still takes two clicks to leave a sub-forum and go back to the main forum page. Thanks!

I'm on Firefox 34.0.5 and it is slightly better... still takes two clicks to go back from a sub forum to the main page.

Last edited:
Back