• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TOP GEAR seasons 1-8 interested?

If anybody likes to have TOP GEAR seasons 1-8 please let me know an FTP site and I can put it there. I don't have an FTP so cannot do it. Its about 20GB. There is an episode about NSX in CA track.

Go to the website Adrive.com. They'll give you 50 free GB of space where you can upload all of the videos. Then you can share them by clicking "Share" and it will give you a web link that you can send to anyone or post here, and they can click on it and download for free.

I thought these storage folks went out of biz. Thanks for info. I just created an account. Will be uploading soon. Zipping them all in one. Need a rar extractor. FYI.

winrar, its free to download. Can I have a link to these seasons, i love topgear...

Yes please!

winrar here too - thanks very much for sharing, can't wait for the link.

Seen plenty of them, but it'll be nice to have the lot!

If anybody likes to have TOP GEAR seasons 1-8 please let me know an FTP site and I can put it there. I don't have an FTP so cannot do it. Its about 20GB. There is an episode about NSX in CA track.

Sorry for the delay folks. I tried to rar them twice (~8hrs+ each)and both times ran out of disk space as its 36GB. I am doing it third time and hopefully it will work. Will share the info ASAP. I wonder how long the upload will take though I have a 5MB upload with FIOS.

seconded

its probably too much too late, but you could probably compress the video, and it would be alot easier for everyone, faster upload and download
it can take hours just to download 200 mb file, let alone 30+ gigs

duh! should have done it in first place. Never too late. I will try to do both concurrent. Will have choice for downloaders. Guess need to have individual links for each one. Adrive.com is now saying "This account is currently in maintenance mode and not allowed to login. Please try again in a few minutes." Its been couple hours already. Will try tonight again!

Cheers
Ram.

duh! should have done it in first place. Never too late. I will try to do both concurrent. Will have choice for downloaders. Guess need to have individual links for each one. Adrive.com is now saying "This account is currently in maintenance mode and not allowed to login. Please try again in a few minutes." Its been couple hours already. Will try tonight again!

Cheers
Ram.

Compressing video with winrar wont give you much compression...

Just upload them as is :) waiting for a link! Thanks!!

Cheers
Ram.

Folks: Here is the deal. I have tried to upload in small increments and its is taking a LOT of time for 2GB which is just ~3 episodes. We need to find an alternative. 2GB is coz of limitation of Adrive.com. I need to find a better alternative. FTP may be way to go. Will check on it and keep you posted.
I have 1-8 seasons zipped though!.

Cheers
Ram.

Folks: Here is the deal. I have tried to upload in small increments and its is taking a LOT of time for 2GB which is just ~3 episodes. We need to find an alternative. 2GB is coz of limitation of Adrive.com. I need to find a better alternative. FTP may be way to go. Will check on it and keep you posted.
I have 1-8 seasons zipped though!.

Cheers
Ram.

FOUND IT!!! http://filezilla-project.org/

you can download the client and connect to my server. I will give all the details you would need ip, uname/pwd if anybody interested still. You can PM me if you like as I don't want this to show up on google search. Please do not redistribute the info as I might take it down if I see unknown users.

You could use downloadmanager.com that can make your life bit easy.

Bittorrent would be the most efficient way to share these videos. I'd be more than happy to seed them if you can post the torrent on Pirate Bay.

Bittorrent would be the most efficient way to share these videos. I'd be more than happy to seed them if you can post the torrent on Pirate Bay.

for reals.....

Back