• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Toyo Proxes T1R's for sale (set of 4)

OK i gave in and ordered a new set of Pilot Super Sports for my '96 from Tirerack. So the Toyo Proxes T1R's on my car are for sale. I'd say the tread depth on the rears are 70% and fronts are at least 80-90%. I will measure properly and edit this post once I get a tread depth gauge. Here is a write up on the tire....

"The Proxes T1R is an ultra-high performance tire designed exclusively for high-end sport sedans and coupes. The Proxes T1R features a refined tread design and construction that offers improved dry and wet handling and performance. Features:

"Generation S" Silica-Reinforced, High-Grip Tread Compound - Increased silica in tread compound improves wet performance while providing excellent dry performance.
Refined Unidirectional Tread Design - Provides excellent dry and wet performance with a modern design.
V-Shaped Main Grooves - Disperse water for better wet performance.
Rigid Shoulder Rib-Bands - Improve cornering for exceptional dry performance. Reduce irregular wear for a smooth, quiet ride.
Parallel Shoulder Slits - Help reduce irregular wear."

Sizes are: 275/35/18 rears and 215/40/17 fronts. I'm going to be firm at $400 for at least a month or two with buyer paying the shipping charges. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• toyo.jpg
    toyo.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 50
Back