• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tracy Roll Call

New member AmigaOS is in Tracy
I'm in Pleasanton
NSX88 also in Pleasanton
Yawwn (2 NSX!) also Pleasanton
Jim jr is in Dublin
Mickeylex in Livermore
Hoover in San Ramon (but has shop in Livermore)
Juejaimon in Alameda
Cairo94507 in Danville

I was out in my NSX yesterday and was at the Grant Line and Tracy BVLD stop light when I spotted a black nsx with silver 7 spoke oem wheels drive past the intersection. It was 2 ladies in the car. I think that's another NSX in Tracy.

Funny thing as i rolled up to the light a cop got behind me but was in the other lane. He stopped just where he could run my plates. After a minute he pulled up next to me. I guess my car was clean :)

banner.jpg

Hey guys Im part of a new developing Car enthusiast group, I am currently looking for some outoging people with a nice ride. The plan of this group is to make a team that is not limited to one make or model but rather to have a diverse range of high performance vehicles. Currently we have a nice collection of cars and we are in need of a Nsx!, where else better to come then the forums. Where people know the most about nsx's .Anways since this thread is about people who live around tracy most of us happen to reside in the tri-valley area. So its always good to see new faces, I hope I could see one of you, pm me for details. Thanks casper

I am also new. Just came over from a heavily modified S2000..

We are over in the Pleasanton area too.

Last edited:
I'm in Tracy too. Funny, haven't spotted any other NSXs in Tracy yet!

Tariq

smooth said:
I'm in Tracy too. Funny, haven't spotted any other NSXs in Tracy yet!

Tariq

A friend of mine here in Tracy who's just down the street had a Red 1991 but sold it two weeks ago. That was a big mistake. I think he also told me there was a strange color NSX floating around here too. Purple maybe. Anyhow you won't see many. My wife and I saw you going down Corral Hollow the other day. I was surprised to see another NSX. Are you going to the Danville show on the 29th?:smile:

Back