• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Trade Desired: RX-7 for NSX

I own a 1995 Mazda RX-7 with 32,000 original miles. Completely stock, garaged, flawless, non-smoker, Zaino products only. Silver/Black/5 Speed.

I've owned the car since 9,000 miles. I work from home and the car is garaged all day long except for errands and dates. I'm a cleanliness fanatic and purist. Never had a single issue with the car. Every single maintenence record have documentation for. A fully documented car.

I desire a flawless cosmetic stock NSX. Prefer 1995 or later. Color preference is silver. Will consider others. Looking for a garage queen.

I'm a Dealer with a 1992 NSX one owner car with 7700 miles, yes that's 7700 miles this car was used lightly and only keep in a garage: will consider your trade.

Carlos Cockburn
301-351-9999

Trade Desired: RX-7 for NSX

I own a 1995 Mazda RX-7 with 39,000 original miles. Completely stock, garaged, flawless, non-smoker, Zaino products only. Silver/Black/5 Speed.

I've owned the car since 9,000 miles. I work from home and the car is garaged all day long except for errands and dates. I'm a cleanliness fanatic and purist. Never had a single issue with the car. Every single maintenence record have documentation for. A fully documented car.

I desire a flawless cosmetic stock NSX. Prefer 1995 or later. Color preference is silver or black. Will consider others. Looking for a garage queen.

Back