• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Travelling to San Fransisco - Advice needed

Hi -
My wife and I will be in SF July 4-7 as an extended weekend getaway. I'm big into photography, so we have a list of places we hope to do. However, I wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations?

Also, does SF do an elaborate fireworks display? If so, where at and can anyone suggest a good spot for me to setup a camera? I'd ideally like to setup close to the water to get a reflection, but I have no clue where that location would be.

I appreciate any help!!

Hi -
My wife and I will be in SF July 4-7 as an extended weekend getaway. I'm big into photography, so we have a list of places we hope to do. However, I wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations?

Also, does SF do an elaborate fireworks display? If so, where at and can anyone suggest a good spot for me to setup a camera? I'd ideally like to setup close to the water to get a reflection, but I have no clue where that location would be.

I appreciate any help!!

Private me your phone number and a good time to talk... we'll have a phone conversation.

Private me your phone number and a good time to talk... we'll have a phone conversation.

Thanks so much for your help - I wanted to publicly acknowledge your willingness on providing so much fantastic advice. We arrived as scheduled, but defaulted to staying at Aquatic Park for the fireworks due to the fog rolling in. I did receive your message, but it was really loud and windy around me, so I didn't attempt to call back knowing it would be difficult hearing each other. We had a great time throughout the city and seeing all of the key spots.

My wife and I decided to rent bikes one day and we headed around the city and also biked across the bridge and up to the top of Marin Headlands. We waited till sunset and I snapped some shots of the bridge.

My favorite shot by far was this one. I've reduced the size so its more forum friendly:

552353_10150917089421555_2021938690_n.jpg

Cool!

Shall we try again next year?

Back