• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Trip to Watkins Glen

Did a trip down to Watkins Glen, NY for track days and Indycar. Had a blast and overall this trip was epic. I put some footage together to share. Hope you guys like it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xVlmnfe34oA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

looked like great weather.How did the club treat you?How was your instructor? What a great time for a car guy..watch the pros then drive the same track.

They actually were pretty nice actually. I was suspecting we were going to be treated differently since we didn't have Ferrari, Lamborghinis, etc but they didn't seem to care. We just seemed to mixed in with the rest of the instructors who also didn't have Ferraris lol.

My instructor was pretty good and surprisingly lives next town over from me lol. He was a bit more chatty than my previous two instructors but overall I think I learned a bit more because of that. He did recommend that I should get harness and hans for the car. He said I'm driving quick enough to justify more safety equipment use. I guess that will be one of my next mods for this winter.

Yeah it's kind of funny. We were a little bummed we were going to miss Indycar in Boston when we registered then it ended up following us to Watkins so it ended up that we lucked out.

Back